(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Couldnt amass the 27 exalted orbs i needed for a 6L Lightning Coil last league (Wasnt playing that much in the beginning) so i'm glad this build hasnt a specific gear requirement. I really wanted to like Cyclone but i was dying way to often with the Cyclonus build since i was lacking a strong defense and LL wasnt just enough.

So i guess, i'll try this one in the 1 month race and give Cyclone another chance.
The darkness looms forebodingly...
Last edited by Corpseshock on Oct 2, 2015, 2:24:27 PM
"
Corpseshock wrote:
Couldnt amass the 27 exalted orbs i needed for a 6L Lightning Coil last league (Wasnt playing that much in the beginning) so i'm glad this build hasnt a specific gear requirement. I really wanted to like Cyclone but i was dying way to often with the Cyclonus build since i was lacking a strong defense and LL wasnt just enough.

So i guess, i'll try this one in the 1 month race and give Cyclone another chance.

Well I don't know what build you were playing before but even without lightning coil you can run high levels of armour, 7 endurance charges, taste of hate & fortify (with/without rampart) which allows for very high levels of physical mitigation; if that was your previous issue. For anything else cyclone related feel free to ask away.
LightyGaming.com
Do you need more than 3 endurance charges for atziri? Concerned about the trio
Currently have 6k health, 50k dps and getting charges from leap slam/endurance charge on hit
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Do you need more than 3 endurance charges for atziri? Concerned about the trio
Currently have 6k health, 50k dps and getting charges from leap slam/endurance charge on hit

The only physical damage is from the spears and if you play smart that's the only damage you take in the entire fight. As long as you have fortify up, staunching flasks & 6k life with moderate life leech, you should be fine. Your dps is far above the minimum requirement for atziri which should compensate for any lack of defense.
LightyGaming.com
How do i get Hatred+Haste+Herald of Ash? The reduced mana cost skill points dont seem to reduce reserved mana and Conqueror's efficiency is far from enough to enable me to use them all at once. Or is the skill tree showing me different points taken? Im using the axe marauder build btw
Last edited by horaciopute on Oct 3, 2015, 11:45:54 AM
Come back to play after two months. Some changes that I should know about? Btw I'm glad to be back :)
doing something pretty similar to this in the 1 month, it is really nice! cyclone is badass
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
horaciopute wrote:
How do i get Hatred+Haste+Herald of Ash? The reduced mana cost skill points dont seem to reduce reserved mana and Conqueror's efficiency is far from enough to enable me to use them all at once. Or is the skill tree showing me different points taken? Im using the axe marauder build btw

To run all 3 you need to get the champion of the cause and sovereignty cluster + Conqueror's efficiency; alternatively you can runlv5 enlighten which is most commonly achieved by placing it in +1 gloves/boot/shield or atziri's disfavour. Overall hatred + hoa + aa or hatred + haste are the best aura options with forgoing the aura clusters.
LightyGaming.com
"
Come back to play after two months. Some changes that I should know about? Btw I'm glad to be back :)

That depends if you came back before or after patch 2.0; if you havent played since 2.o check out the full patch notes or the Awakening Homepage for all the details. As far as cyclone go's its only better now thanks to fortify and lockstep. I would put cyclone at #1 for melee builds as of now.
LightyGaming.com
"
AntonChigur wrote:
doing something pretty similar to this in the 1 month, it is really nice! cyclone is badass

LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info