(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
RuiSp33D wrote:
at the moment this is my gear with 4.6k and 15,4k dps :D
Spoiler

and this is my passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8NzQ48E0wUIBRNFHEX4RiRGjgaPhynHM4hVSb4K1As-zB3OQ46UjwFPfxAoEa3R35IeE4yUEdTpVhjWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjycql07XaseHp673t0fNmCB4TZhO-GYIdqiiKQVZd5ogCpJ6mUrKquPq5Qr2yvp7yfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8RYxPbFU8auxtjPftNv2Xzawdwy3D3iYeRR6hjvDu9O73zwH_Iv8932SPcy-Ov8S_5U?accountName=RuiSp33D&characterName=RuiCrazyTime

really nice build fast clear all, now all left is kill atziri :D, btw is there a way to get to use the inspired learning crimson jewel?, the radius is so small

There are only 2 areas that are within the cyclone tree that work for Inspired Learning; South of Duelist & West of Templar

LightyGaming.com
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
Level 88 and I think my gear and gems are set up fairly well - still could use some improvement on my Jewel's.

With the bleed coming off my main weapon, I put bloodlust with ice crash as my secondary attack, works pretty nice and the transition from cyclone to ice crash is smooth as well. The only issue is with reflect - most of those can be handled with switching some gems.

44k+ dps either skill + 5,161 life

Gears lookin pretty nice; get some 30% move speed boots!
LightyGaming.com
"
cosmicguy22 wrote:
how can you run 3 auras? I don't see a way to get reduced mana cost reserved to 18%

There are a few ways.

• Get the Sovereignty & Champion of the Cause Clusters + Conquerors Efficiency/lv3 Enlighten
  • use lv6 Enlighten ( lv4 enlighten in +2 gem slot (example: Atziri Disfavour))
  • Some combination of Alpha's Howl and Soverignty/Champion of the Cause + Conquerors Efficiency/lvX Enlighten

Overall I don't think its worth the investment to run a second 50% aura; Hatred+Haste//Hatred+Hoa+AA works fine.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 11, 2015, 1:36:12 PM
"
horaciopute wrote:
Quick question, would it be good to get 20% reduced reserved mana with this setup, only taking Champion of the cause from the passive skill tree?

If your going to use Alpha's Howl and Conquerors Efficiency/lv3 Enlighten regardless its fine. Overall I don't think the investment is worth it for a 50% aura.
LightyGaming.com
"
leidan117 wrote:
Hey Lightly,

ive been using your build for the 1month flashback and i really enjoy it. i just wanted to ask if you had any insight on using a Hedgemonys era, i recently found myself with one and was thinking of using it with cyclone but didn't know how it would work out

any insight is greatly appreciated :) thank you a ton for this.

If your going to use a Hege you should just go Crit Staff Something (Cyclone/GroundSlam/Sweep/VGS). Its not an RT Cyclone weapon and if your planning on stay RT Cyclone just sell/trade it for better gear.
LightyGaming.com
with all points invested think isnt worth to use that gem
"
RuiSp33D wrote:
with all points invested think isnt worth to use that gem

In most scenarios your basically spending 5 Passive Points for the Headhunter Ability; which can be worth it while mapping. Overall I don't think its worth it unless you where mana based and you'd already have the Revelry node. The Cloth and Chain node also becomes more enticing if you where Iron Reflexes although its still 2 points to reach from either direction.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 11, 2015, 3:43:44 PM
Thanks for the amazing guide first of all, got one question. Is the blood magic keystone worth taking in solo/party? considering you get amazing hp nodes +1 socket on cyclone but you lose double auras or aura+herald
"
spymanos wrote:
Thanks for the amazing guide first of all, got one question. Is the blood magic keystone worth taking in solo/party? considering you get amazing hp nodes +1 socket on cyclone but you lose double auras or aura+herald

Yeah it can be, if you know your going to have hatred and other auras in your party. Im currently running Bm Keystone cyclone in the 1mHC and just got my 20/20 challenges. Running 0 auras and using mingsx2 but its still low dps, just super duper safe.
LightyGaming.com
Trying this build out, it seems interesting.

I started out with a BoR in maps, when I swapped to BotB and a helm, I lost a lot of damage and didn't gain too much survivability.

Is your tooltip dps with blood rage on? Right now my DPS is 18.7k with BotB + Helm compared to around 27k with BoR. My BoR build didn't use any aura other than herald of ash, while the BotB + helm build uses haste+hatred.

I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info