(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
MadCaDDy wrote:
since I plan to use a non-legacy Kaom's Heart with 40% increased Fire Damage mod. Do you recommend me using Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour instead of Haste. Molten Shell also does a bit of Fire damage and would benefit from Kaom's. Maybe I should also make use then of a Weapon Ele Damage Gem instead of Faster Attacks Gem in Cyclone gem link on weapon?

Regards

Kaoms offers increased fire damage not more fire damage so the increase in dps isn't major. It it offered 25 more life instead of 40% increased fire damage, that would be better. The only reason to use HoA + AA instead of haste is if your lacking dps, haste is better when you want more clear speed in maps and have ample dps.
LightyGaming.com
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
Does it make sense to use Vengeance on its own or only in combination with "Endurance CHarge on melee Stun"?

Its 100% fine to use vengeance alone and it added free dps for 1 socket; which you will almost always have free.
LightyGaming.com
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
One more thing: How do you cope with Chaos Damage? Do you always switch to Ming's Heart to overcome this problem? I dont see any Chaos Resis on your "Current Gear".

Regards

Mings, Devote's devotion or rare gear with chaos res. Once you have enough life/regen it doesn't become an issue and the majority of chaos damage is ground aoe effects which can be manually avoid, such as zombies who drop chaos pools on death.
LightyGaming.com
I have a question about the passive tree if im not using mana isnt the reduce mana cost heading to unrelenting useless? And if so would it be beter to spend 4 points and go for constitution for the 20str 19%life 20max life vs spending 5 points for 10str 20%life?
And also if i wanted to use lightning coil and go that route are there any passives that are a must have for that build or is it the same?
"
Vinchenzolo wrote:
I have a question about the passive tree if im not using mana isnt the reduce mana cost heading to unrelenting useless? And if so would it be beter to spend 4 points and go for constitution for the 20str 19%life 20max life vs spending 5 points for 10str 20%life?
And also if i wanted to use lightning coil and go that route are there any passives that are a must have for that build or is it the same?

You gain slightly more life going for constitution but 15% reduced mana is going to be valued higher when you get a 6l and higher attack speed. Overall the difference boils down to weather or not your going to finish the scion life wheel; if you are go for constitution. A lightning coil tree is the same as the normal tree; you just need to cover the -lightning res gap which you can do if your struggling by getting diamond skin and the lightning res behind it temporarily.
LightyGaming.com
So the 15% reduce mana converts to 15% less life used when using blood magic? Also what gems should we get high quality first like what ones get the most benifit from the 20% quality.
"
Vinchenzolo wrote:
So the 15% reduce mana converts to 15% less life used when using blood magic? Also what gems should we get high quality first like what ones get the most benifit from the 20% quality.

Yes its your life used for mana so it effects it. Anything in your cyclone setup is priority for quality, cyclone itself being the most important. You can skip getting fortify quality as its always up when cycloning so its duration isn't as important.
LightyGaming.com
Thank you so much for this guide! I've returned to the game after not playing for quite some time, and when I played before, I never reached end game. This league I've spent a good amount of time playing, first on a Ranger using Neversink's guide, 2nd using the dual flame totem guide, and finally using this guide, reaching end game with each. This build is by far the most fun! Thanks also for the Atziri video, just finished taking her down!

My setup that I've accrued with my moderate playtime this season

Got lucky with the Taste of Hate drop!
Last edited by k0pfschuss on Sep 18, 2015, 7:04:39 PM
"
k0pfschuss wrote:
Thank you so much for this guide! I've returned to the game after not playing for quite some time, and when I played before, I never reached end game. This league I've spent a good amount of time playing, first on a Ranger using Neversink's guide, 2nd using the dual flame totem guide, and finally using this guide, reaching end game with each. This build is by far the most fun! Thanks also for the Atziri video, just finished taking her down!

My setup that I've accrued with my moderate playtime this season

Got lucky with the Taste of Hate drop!

Thanks buddy, great progression and gears looking pretty good; time to save up for that 6L Atziri's Disfavour now!
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 18, 2015, 9:44:58 PM
"
Leodeus wrote:
Thanks for you cyclone thread. I've been using it for my first build. One question, the passive tree for axe marauder shows more skill points being used than what is currently the max. Just wondering how to use that. Thanks again. Great info.

Fixed
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info