(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
Would a 6L belly instead of a nonlegacy kaom's heart be better?

If you want to run a second 6l setup ( which is not needed/required ) belly is fine; lightning coil would be better if you could support it and remain over 5k life. Coils physical damage mitigation is very useful in high level content; legacy coil even more so.
LightyGaming.com
Here is the 3 main items I want to use. Working on getting a 250/48 6link marohi from a guy right now. changing daresso's is by no means a deal breaker but I would prefer to keep using it.
Spoiler

All of these need to be replace, planning on dub/tri res with life and +damage to attacks for everything possible
Spoiler

Its close to your's but still all over the place. with proper gear I'll be able to reassign the skill points I have in int/dex into something like the blunt instrument circle

Thank you for any insight you can give. This is my first real char I have put more then 10-12 hours into but I'm still learning. I pretty much got to this point now and every time I start to theorycraft, I get a migraine.

Last edited by Kagemoro on Sep 13, 2015, 9:50:39 PM
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEABLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4HKchVSb4Jy8t0jB3OQ46UjrhPAU8LT38QKBGt0d-TjJQR1OlWGNZ81n-XhNfP2EhYVJkUmVNaGVo8nKpdO12rHh6eu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoZgh2qQVZHOl3mfPqIAouqmV6knqZSsqq2Nr2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbBo8RYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_goaPny4KS6Mz_JBNZL-j03j_lQNzStQHM6vp-NqFm_60maecg_Apg==

This is a edited tree I've done for hardcore.

I've been heavily suggested to spec into more life, as the 197% you have from your tree isn't enough. I've gotten 252% with this way, forgoing rampart and hemaphatogy (or whatever it's called) because I don't see how they have more use then pure life and they are the least necessary in my eyes, are they really that necessary though in your opinion?
IGN: synthelite
"
Lighty wrote:
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
Hey Lighty,

One more thing...since I just learned that "Skills that trigger with CWDT do it for free, they use no mana.", would not it be recommendable to replace Blood Magic with CWDT gem for the Immortal Call + Blood Rage Setup? it wouldnt require me to trigger it manually all the time.

Another thing: How does the "Endurance Charge on Meelee Stun" gem work in your setup? Does "Vengeance" if triggered stun the mobs around you so that you get the endurance charges?

[ Cwdt + ic + br ] is fine if you want to simply fully automate your character 100%; i would run cwdt lv1 if your running br + ic as to make sure br has 100% uptime during boss fights and so ic protects you from multiple smaller hits. Endurance Charge on Meelee Stun works in that linked skills grant an endurance charge per target hit; not per attack. ( if you stun 3 mobs with 1 vengeance proc, you get 3 charges upon stunning an enemy ). A common setup is ( vengeance + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + bloodmagic + leap slam ) so you gain the charges when leap slamming into a pack of mobs and have vengeance to maintain/refresh your charges

If I use Enduring Cry, do I really need additional Endurance Charge gems like "Endurance Charge on Melee Stun"? For example if my Endurance Charge Maximum is 6?
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: Cataclysmo
since I plan to use a non-legacy Kaom's Heart with 40% increased Fire Damage mod. Do you recommend me using Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour instead of Haste. Molten Shell also does a bit of Fire damage and would benefit from Kaom's. Maybe I should also make use then of a Weapon Ele Damage Gem instead of Faster Attacks Gem in Cyclone gem link on weapon?

Regards
Does it make sense to use Vengeance on its own or only in combination with "Endurance CHarge on melee Stun"?
One more thing: How do you cope with Chaos Damage? Do you always switch to Ming's Heart to overcome this problem? I dont see any Chaos Resis on your "Current Gear".

Regards
"
Kagemoro wrote:
Here is the 3 main items I want to use. Working on getting a 250/48 6link marohi from a guy right now. changing daresso's is by no means a deal breaker but I would prefer to keep using it.
Spoiler

All of these need to be replace, planning on dub/tri res with life and +damage to attacks for everything possible
Spoiler

Its close to your's but still all over the place. with proper gear I'll be able to reassign the skill points I have in int/dex into something like the blunt instrument circle

Thank you for any insight you can give. This is my first real char I have put more then 10-12 hours into but I'm still learning. I pretty much got to this point now and every time I start to theorycraft, I get a migraine.

First off if you can get a 6l daressos/belly/coil get that over a marohi; the re-use-ability is much higher and is better overall. The price difference shouldn't be major. On the passive tree you 100% want master of the arena and art of the gladiator; diamond skin and versatility are pretty useless as they contain deadstats and you can get the remaining res on gear. For your gems/links reduced mana doesn't effect aura's anymore and vaal cyclone doesn't cost mana. If your going to use a lv20cwdt [ cwdt + IC + MS + Inc Dur ] works best as they scale well off levels. FOr a lv1cwdt setup [ golem + cwdt + curse + incAoe/incDur ] works well.
LightyGaming.com
"
BLUcody wrote:
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEABLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4HKchVSb4Jy8t0jB3OQ46UjrhPAU8LT38QKBGt0d-TjJQR1OlWGNZ81n-XhNfP2EhYVJkUmVNaGVo8nKpdO12rHh6eu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoZgh2qQVZHOl3mfPqIAouqmV6knqZSsqq2Nr2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbBo8RYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_goaPny4KS6Mz_JBNZL-j03j_lQNzStQHM6vp-NqFm_60maecg_Apg==

This is a edited tree I've done for hardcore.

I've been heavily suggested to spec into more life, as the 197% you have from your tree isn't enough. I've gotten 252% with this way, forgoing rampart and hemaphatogy (or whatever it's called) because I don't see how they have more use then pure life and they are the least necessary in my eyes, are they really that necessary though in your opinion?

Life is misleading as a form of mitigation and overall rampart is very good for scaling later on. Its the reason why 10k EA builds can still get one shot but 5k life cycloners with rampart and Lightning coil are fine. Only thing i see that's a real issue is your 2 points over assuming you help oak,oak/krait,oak
LightyGaming.com
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
Hey Lighty,

One more thing...since I just learned that "Skills that trigger with CWDT do it for free, they use no mana.", would not it be recommendable to replace Blood Magic with CWDT gem for the Immortal Call + Blood Rage Setup? it wouldnt require me to trigger it manually all the time.

Another thing: How does the "Endurance Charge on Meelee Stun" gem work in your setup? Does "Vengeance" if triggered stun the mobs around you so that you get the endurance charges?

[ Cwdt + ic + br ] is fine if you want to simply fully automate your character 100%; i would run cwdt lv1 if your running br + ic as to make sure br has 100% uptime during boss fights and so ic protects you from multiple smaller hits. Endurance Charge on Meelee Stun works in that linked skills grant an endurance charge per target hit; not per attack. ( if you stun 3 mobs with 1 vengeance proc, you get 3 charges upon stunning an enemy ). A common setup is ( vengeance + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + bloodmagic + leap slam ) so you gain the charges when leap slamming into a pack of mobs and have vengeance to maintain/refresh your charges

If I use Enduring Cry, do I really need additional Endurance Charge gems like "Endurance Charge on Melee Stun"? For example if my Endurance Charge Maximum is 6?

Nope you don't need it, if you want to add faster attacks or melee physical to vengeance that's fine. It more of a means to refresh your endurance charges then gather them.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info