(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
MadCaDDy wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
Hi again,

I just checked your weapon gem links. How come you dont have a blood magic gem socketed in weapon`? since you are running haste and hatred (Mana = 0) you wouldnt be able to cyclone, since it requires mana...can u help me out, how this works?

Regards

I had Vagan "socketed gems are supported by level 1 bloodmagic" prefix crafted onto my mace.

Ah ok...I see...I am thinking about getting Atziri's Disfavour...so I will be obliged to use Blood Magic Gem on it...which gem would you recommend in my case to neglect then? What is the least necessary of the 6?

Another question: I checked your Atziri Video and u get up to like 6 endurance charges via Enduring cry...i only get 3 at max...did I oversee something? Did you increase the maximum amount via skill tree or due to items?

Thanks for your help in adavnce,

Regards!

You will have to run bloodmagic support gem and either added fire damage or faster attacks are your 6th link so drop either or, the difference isn't major. I was getting more endurance charges due to speccing into the on the passive tree, having +1 endurance charge on belt or helping oak in merciless difficulty. Regarding the actual amount you can get per enduring cry cast it depends on the level of your enduring cry and the amount of monster around you at the time its cast.
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty,

One more thing...since I just learned that "Skills that trigger with CWDT do it for free, they use no mana.", would not it be recommendable to replace Blood Magic with CWDT gem for the Immortal Call + Blood Rage Setup? it wouldnt require me to trigger it manually all the time.

Another thing: How does the "Endurance Charge on Meelee Stun" gem work in your setup? Does "Vengeance" if triggered stun the mobs around you so that you get the endurance charges?
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: Cataclysmo
I would like to know if Daresso's Salute is worth using if you have one? I dont have a Atziri's Disfavour yet so I figured that extra +2 range might be nice.
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
Hey Lighty,

One more thing...since I just learned that "Skills that trigger with CWDT do it for free, they use no mana.", would not it be recommendable to replace Blood Magic with CWDT gem for the Immortal Call + Blood Rage Setup? it wouldnt require me to trigger it manually all the time.

Another thing: How does the "Endurance Charge on Meelee Stun" gem work in your setup? Does "Vengeance" if triggered stun the mobs around you so that you get the endurance charges?

[ Cwdt + ic + br ] is fine if you want to simply fully automate your character 100%; i would run cwdt lv1 if your running br + ic as to make sure br has 100% uptime during boss fights and so ic protects you from multiple smaller hits. Endurance Charge on Meelee Stun works in that linked skills grant an endurance charge per target hit; not per attack. ( if you stun 3 mobs with 1 vengeance proc, you get 3 charges upon stunning an enemy ). A common setup is ( vengeance + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + bloodmagic + leap slam ) so you gain the charges when leap slamming into a pack of mobs and have vengeance to maintain/refresh your charges
LightyGaming.com
"
Vinchenzolo wrote:
I would like to know if Daresso's Salute is worth using if you have one? I dont have a Atziri's Disfavour yet so I figured that extra +2 range might be nice.

Overall Daresso's Salute is okay but gets easily replaced by a 1-2 Ex rare ammy. But lets breakdown all its stats and talk about how valuable they are. Dex/Str on implicit is fine as overall this is a Dex hungry build. 50% reduced Es is a dead stat. 30-40% fire/cold res is Average/Above Average and is weighted decently. +2 weapon range ( from which cyclones aoe scaling is based off ) is the main draw from this ammy. The 10% movement speed & 60% increased melee damage on full life are underwhelming. How frequently your at full life is hard to say due to running cyclone off bloodmagic. Even if it was 75% up-time ( which is probably generous ) its 60% increased not 60% more which is a misleading lackluster amount of damage given how we must sacrifice life , flat physical & weapon elemental damage for Daresso's Salute. Final judgement: its better than some, worse than most few Ex ammys; its high cost and mediocre impact for cyclone make it decent at best.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
Hey Lighty,

[ Cwdt + ic + br ] is fine if you want to simply fully automate your character 100%; i would run cwdt lv1 if your running br + ic as to make sure br has 100% uptime during boss fights and so ic protects you from multiple smaller hits. Endurance Charge on Meelee Stun works in that linked skills grant an endurance charge per target hit; not per attack. ( if you stun 3 mobs with 1 vengeance proc, you get 3 charges upon stunning an enemy ). A common setup is ( vengeance + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + bloodmagic + leap slam ) so you gain the charges when leap slamming into a pack of mobs and have vengeance to maintain/refresh your charges

Hmmm...regarding Blood Rage: since it keeps up once casted anyways i would probably skill this to lvl 20 and manually activate to benefit from better gem stats.

Why would I only use a CWDT lvl 1? I would have to keep IC gem also on a low level to be ablte to get triggered and would lose a lot of Buff Duration...

Regards
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
Hey Lighty,

Hmmm...regarding Blood Rage: since it keeps up once casted anyways i would probably skill this to lvl 20 and manually activate to benefit from better gem stats.

Why would I only use a CWDT lvl 1? I would have to keep IC gem also on a low level to be ablte to get triggered and would lose a lot of Buff Duration...

Regards

You would want lv1cwdt only if you have bloodrage linked to it because during prolonged fights where you cant kill mobs to refresh bloodrage it will refresh more quickly off lower lever cwdt. Its best self casted regardless and for higher level cwdt [ inc duration + lv20cwdt + IC + Molten Shell ] is a good setup.
LightyGaming.com

Regards[/quote]

You would want lv1cwdt only if you have bloodrage linked to it because during prolonged fights where you cant kill mobs to refresh bloodrage it will refresh more quickly off lower lever cwdt. Its best self casted regardless and for higher level cwdt [ inc duration + lv20cwdt + IC + Molten Shell ] is a good setup.[/quote]

Sorry for so many questions :D

Would lvl 20 CWDT not be too high after all? Since at lvl 20 it triggers only when i get hit for 3272 damage...since the build is also very armor focused reducing the incoming damage, CWDT would only activate with boss fights or heavy rare mobs? Maybe I am wrong...I dont know a lot about the damage figures....

Thanks again for taking the time.

Would a 6L belly instead of a nonlegacy kaom's heart be better?
"
MadCaDDy wrote:

Would lvl 20 CWDT not be too high after all? Since at lvl 20 it triggers only when i get hit for 3272 damage...since the build is also very armor focused reducing the incoming damage, CWDT would only activate with boss fights or heavy rare mobs? Maybe I am wrong...I dont know a lot about the damage figures....

Thanks again for taking the time.

Lv20cwdt is used for supported skills that scale very well off high levels such as molten shell(high flat armour) and immortal call (longer duration and safety from large hits). These are the only skills that benefit from being linked to a higher level cwdt compared to a lower level one.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info