(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Well, I dont know what Im doing wrong, but I had to toss out Immortal Call skill from my setup. When It's triggering, purity sign-like symbol is appearing, and its taking me almost half HP. Sometimes im dying because of it. Any advices?
Some updates of this build?

Or recommend a similar one build?
Check out my profile for current build. Am up to 9 end charges and crazy regen, just need more dps now, t16 capable. Not sure on shaper yet but shouldnt be bad with so much tankiness

Edit--

Spent some more time (and ex) and improvedd my build immensely this week. Switched to starforge and am over 10k hp, down to 8 end charges. Shaper down fairly ez, can tank the slams.

Now just waiting on 3.5
Last edited by faustian1 on Nov 21, 2018, 7:13:06 PM
sorry for digging out this thread, but it was the char i got the furthes with and had the most fun on - so can it still be used? how should it be updated for current patch?
can we get an update on this amazing build please?
"
SmaMMiT wrote:
can we get an update on this amazing build please?

I would say that with all the power creep we have had lately, along with all the new items, this guide provides you with a basic template to begin playing Cyclone.

From there you want to specialize into something like Starforge or Purely elemental or crit-based. So really, what we need is successor guides.

Not sure what Lighty's plans are for 3.7 - but we'll probably see a bunch of new guides on Cyclone by then if Melee is getting big updates. That said, in Lighty's wise words: "Wait for patch notes".
Last edited by Samir316 on May 22, 2019, 2:42:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info