Eternals no longer drop in 2.0 announcement aftermath.

Yea I think a few t1s will be craft but I dont think theres enough eternals in the economy to fully craft all new items right at the start. Also if what if theres new tiers in the next patch?

I dont think well be seeing as many new T1 as soon as some people think.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Why yes I am; Not enough to substain a full t1 eternal orbs. Sorry.

Well don't make blanket statements about 6T1 crafters =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Why yes I am; Not enough to substain a full t1 eternal orbs. Sorry.

Well don't make blanket statements about 6T1 crafters =)

Okay ask Klokk he will tell you the same thing. Hes a ruler of trading himself similar to ventor. Like I know you love to try and provoke me but please stop.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 6, 2015, 2:06:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSdMwf8t7CE

check out this podcast with Ventor hes got a lot of good info to share about the situation.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"

Okay ask Klokk he will tell you the same thing. Hes a ruler of trading himself similar to ventor. Like I know you love to try and provoke me but please stop.

I have zero interest in provoking you, don't make it out as if no-one will ever craft 6T1s or ever use eternals again because that's just bullshit.

Like this ->

"
Nobody's going to do the eternal shit it my as well be extinct unless it's not doing the whole T1's thing.

Bullshit.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 6, 2015, 2:14:54 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

I have zero interest in provoking you, don't make it out as if no-one will ever craft 6T1s or ever use eternals again because that's just bullshit.

Like this ->

"
Nobody's going to do the eternal shit it my as well be extinct unless it's not doing the whole T1's thing.

Bullshit.

There's not just going to be an infinite supply of it anymore like the chances of a the new t1 is even harder then before, Like you really expect people to have an infinite supplies of it?

Nothing is infinite guy and the chances of the new T1's are even more ridiculous then before and yes you do provoke me YOU ALWAYS provoke me. This is me actually telling you STOP.

Thanks.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
There's not just going to be an infinite supply of it anymore like the chances of a the new t1 is even harder then before, Like you really expect people to have an infinite supplies of it?

Nothing is infinite guy and the chances of the new T1's are even more ridiculous then before and yes you do provoke me YOU ALWAYS provoke me. This is me actually telling you STOP.

Thanks.

No I expect people to have thousands of eternals which they do and to use those thousands of eternals to update the most relevant pieces of gear. (Ventor's amulet, axn's daggers etc.)

And did you seriously think there was an infinite supply before? Even when they were 3ex each it was like extracting blood from a stone to get them, I would expect a god of trading to understand Kappa DansGame PogChamp etc

[Removed by support], believe it or not screaming STOP doesn't win arguments.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 6, 2015, 2:33:53 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Thanks.

No I expect people to have thousands of eternals which they do and to use those thousands of eternals to update the most relevant pieces of gear. (Ventor's amulet, axn's daggers etc.)

And stop acting like a 5 year old child, believe it or not screaming STOP doesn't win arguments.

1000 orbs isn't GOING to make NEW t1's SORRY lets say the new T1's are like 0.2% to do? How many orbs will that be hm? RNG being stingy as ever? 2000? 3000? Please with the supplies being cut off at the 10th there isn't going to be new T1's least not a lot of them.

End of story and calling me a 5 year old child? Oh yes it does win argument if you know how to play it.

Even if you have 10k eternal orbs the chances of getting the new T1's? haha better off seeing a fucking flying cow with wings.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 6, 2015, 2:19:47 PM
"
Even if you have 10k eternal orbs the chances of getting the new T1's? haha better off seeing a fucking flying cow with wings.

The chance of a flying cow having wings is not that low :p

Anyway, I'm sure some people have thousands of botted eternals on their accounts (not necessarily botted by them). They will survive until 2.1, when GGG re-introduces eternals back (cause economee was suffering soo much :))

This change is targeting the wrong orb, anyway. GGG should remove that legal duping abomination that is the mirror and severely up the eternal drop rate.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
here's the amount of eternals I've found since they've been released:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info