Eternals no longer drop in 2.0 announcement aftermath.

reasons to play temp leagues and not worry about standard #2876
Well, I'll just hope it doesn't make upgrading my equipment much more expensive.
The price of existing 6T1s won't change at all since the originals are already there :/
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
The price of existing 6T1s won't change at all since the originals are already there :/

If any new 6t1 is made mirror prices will rise faster than normal though.
"
Eleziel wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

On the other hand new 6T1s won't be coming out nearly as fast since crafters aren't gunna be burning them yolo style anymore.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Eleziel wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

On the other hand new 6T1s won't be coming out nearly as fast since crafters aren't gunna be burning them yolo style anymore.

In a temp league, I would be surprised to see one at all. Consider that we have new, higher tier mods, and I bet they are far less likely to roll than their predecessors.

And now you have to yolo-ex all six mods. Hehe, let's see how that plays out!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Overall im happy with the decision very nice GGG! Mirrors next, i predict this shit.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
So cool, non 6t1 will get much more popular and its no longer "6t1 or die"
Love that change, people will have less carrot on the stick hundrets of perfect
Rolled items

Gosh GGG this change is so awsome im so happy that i can craft again without the feeling of needing an eternal
Or my item gets Instant vendor trash
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Standard is just a garbage dump anyways...shit has no value, after a league people just give away all their stuff...pretty easy to get rich if nothing means anything...and then be too OP so the game has no challenge left...not sure why they don't just eliminate that league lol, total waste of time
What players are not taking into account is that in order to restructure crafting and introduce possible new methods/currency eternals and even possibly mirrors have to be removed. I applaud GGG for caring enough to keep moving forward with these changes!

My bet is that the yolo exalt/master method wont be the only way!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info