Eternals no longer drop in 2.0 announcement aftermath.

"
offer: 1c

2c for a quick BIN thanks
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Will it, though? Remember the underwhelming QQ from the 1% when the new tiers came out? Its pretty much just the same people affected.

Good news for random plebs like me who can make some decent currency selling eternals.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jul 6, 2015, 1:54:32 AM
"
Will it, though? Remember the underwhelming QQ from the 1% when the new tiers came out? Its pretty much just the same people affected.

Good news for random plebs like me who can make some decent currency selling eternals.

If you are selling eternals then you ARE in the 1%! Probably even in the 0.1%.
Meh never had one, so not bothered at all.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Faendris wrote:
"

If you are selling eternals then you ARE in the 1%! Probably even in the 0.1%.

Brute forcing RNG by playing thousands of hours is somewhat removed from the ability to generate currency through careful economic interaction :)

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
But they'll still drop from div cards, wont they?

i quess i wont be finishing this craft anytime soon :(.
well eternals + hits cant be evaded coc stuff was so broken it wasn't even fun anymore, hope axn etc has enough et's saved up to make op new weapons.
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
"
rakis wrote:

i quess i wont be finishing this craft anytime soon :(.
well eternals + hits cant be evaded coc stuff was so broken it wasn't even fun anymore, hope axn etc has enough et's saved up to make op new weapons.

He won't make a new weapon even if he had, if each eternal will cost him 20ex, he is gonna spend alot to craft --- > high mirroring fee ( i mean 400-500 ex high ) ---> noone will mirror it ----> lose moniz.

This.

Just go to any Mirror Service thread, look at the fees, and picture yourself having to pay 3x the price (and even higher as the et supply eventually dries up). Some of the fees make it so you're paying around 1 Mirror on top of yours, and that is only the beginning.

If the Exalt was the 1 dollar bill though, we may have it so that Eternals are just the 20 dollar bill. Hue.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Its a step in the right direction, maybe, if mirrors can be dealt with next then not only will that make the new top teir mods a good thing but given a year or so to bleed out the poison the game will actually be healthy again item wise.

those big ifs tho.
10/10 niceflip™

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info