Eternals no longer drop in 2.0 announcement aftermath.

"
trav_dawg wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Fool, they will charge for probably 30ex per one probably even more? Even the rulers of trading wouldn't do that they need MORE if anything a fucking garage full of it. Everyone has their limits.

Source: I'm a ruler of trading.

Nobody's going to do the eternal shit it my as well be extinct unless it's not doing the whole T1's thing.

You're not a ruler of trading honey, the crafters are already prepping to craft 6T1s. Anyone serious for crafting has been hoarding eternals for months, there are full stash tabs of eternals ready, you'll see a new 6T1 legacy multi amulet soon after release.

Wrong. Most of the big name crafters have already said they are quitting crafting. Who can blame them, they hoarded eternals at 5 or 5.5 ex a piece and now they're worth 20+ ex. At that value you may as well dump them all and profit. Crafting a new 6t1 item would cost thousands of eternals (which now equates to tens of thousands of ex) That would never pay for itself (let alone profit) unless the mirror fee was 500+ exalts and would need to be mirrored MANY times. Who in the hell would pay 500+ ex mirror fee for a weapon that's 9% more phys dmg than the current mirrored items? I'll tell you who... Nobody.

Like you said I don't envision any of the big name crafters doing new 6T1, maybe some unknown will step up.. doubtful. Especially doing a maraketh weap. Maybe AXN will do 1, at most. But since this is likely the end stage of top tier crafting, maybe they won't care anymore and just do some anyway. Who knows.

But I would seriously consider dropping 400ex+ on a T1 mketh weap, then I will probably quit in a few weeks once I'm bored using it. I have seen and had enough of these massive economic shifts and retarded 'balancing' decisions coming from clearly a talented group of devs but with ZERO sense of ability and vision in preserving fun and balance for all player types. Ever since 1.3, I have seen these guys ruin things and destroy fun more than create new forms of it for the perm players, it is a travesty as I thought they were different, IMHO.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Eternal should have:cannot be used on a full mods items.ok hard to craft a mirror worthy but why it s possible to have multiple 6th t1mods?
One good option to yolo exalt could be a mastet craft only available on 2open slots item which cost 1ex so people can yolo to have a t1mods(or not)or choose security and less powerfull
"
kuranai777 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

They're out there... they drop maybe 5 or 6 a day. Those few that drop get bought by the high end crafters and they used them to make game breaking gear.

Hmm... if eternal were so rare then how come its ratio to exalted before yesterday announcement is quite cheap (5:1) Shouldnt they cost alot more considering its rarity and usefulness? seems weird.
And some peoples say eternal were duped some times ago? could that be the reason? hmm... but then again maybe im watching too many conspiracy movies

the dupe talk is just nonsense tbh. 1 guy found a way of duping in a temp league, he made some items, got caught, his account with all his items was banned. He made a post on reddit talking about exactly what took place and admitted everything, the only things that left his account and still exist in the game are a few mirrored copies of an insane dagger he made, everything else is locked in his banned account.

A bunch of people say "omg but he was the only one who was caught what about the other people who knew about the dupe omg"... its just paranoid idiotic nonsense. He told no one, it was the most obscure and unlikely bug he stumbled across, there is absolutely no reason to believe anyone else used that dupe method before it was fixed, no evidence of it and both GGG and the guy who did the duping say the same. Its just people talking mate I wouldnt pay any attention to them.

At the time he put up this insane dagger for mirror service, this truly impossible item and people were saying there was a secret cabal of high level RMT lords who were using this account to craft a perfect dagger then mirror it before the account was banned etc, secret handshakes, the illuminati behind this fake Lee Harvey Oswald account blah blah. It was all bullshit, there wasnt enough currency in the league RMT or not to make what he made so early, it turned out to be 1 guy who found an unlikely dupe exploit by accident when he took an item out of his inventory, put it in guild stash, took it back out of guild stash and then accidentally hit his /hideout macro to teleport to his hideout with the item on his cursor while still in his hideout at the start of the league where hideouts were introduced or something like that. It was obscure and as far as anyone knows isolated. But ever since then its been "the great dupe exploit where dozens of top level players secretly duped 10,000s of exalts, eternals and mirrors" according to people whos QQ agenda suits such wanton fiction.

Virtually all the top items currently up for mirroring already existed before all this happened, there was no explosion of new crafted items, Loathe Bane, Wrath Fang, all those crazy standard league t1 mirror weapons were already made and up for mirroring before this exploit was even possible. No high tier currency rates dropped or shifted as a result of 1000s upon 1000s of duped orbs entering the economy, there was literally nothing to suggest that anything took place outside of this crazy skull gutter dagger the banned guy crafted. Chris is aware, he knows exactly where that dagger is, its locked down forever.

5:1 is extremely expensive, they dont cost more because that in itself is an absurd price that is so high virtually no one but a tiny handful of players can even use eternals at that price to fully craft an item worth crafting. Pick an affix like t1 crit chance on a weapon, alt a weapon till you hit it and imagine every single one of those alts is 6 exalts, and those alts can spawn 2 properties where an exalt just spawns one so youre almost doubling your chances with alts. when you realise youre probably averaging 500+ exalts to hit that one stat on average and you could mirror a perfect 6 stat weapon for 300ex youll understand why 5:1 is so expensive for what they do that it wouldnt really be realistic for them to cost much more than that. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

You have a 4 stat ring, you master on a single mod like this...

now you want the 6th stat, so you start eternal exalting. I exalted this once and got a shit ele damage stat so i scrubbed it, decided to wait till eternals come down in price to try again. The ring cost me 10 chaos. The master mod cost me 1 exalt. Hitting 20% cost me 2 exalts (3 divines). Failing to hit one stat once cost me 6 exalts... on a 10 chaos ring... How many goes should I have at that? 10? 20? 20 eternal/exalts = 120 exalts of currency, on a 10 chaos ring, to get 1 stat, and 20 attempts is not unrealistic tbh if I want a top tier of something specific. As it is I could settle for many different stats, phys, life leech, mana leech, even WED I would have maybe stuck with, and even for that it could have taken 20 attempts or more. 120ex, 1 stat, I could buy a second hand mirrored perfect diamond ring for like 150-200ex.

When I did most of my crafting they were like 2.5:1, you could craft some things at those rates, 5:1 is insane, only recently did they go that high and very few people can afford to really use them at that rate for crafting from scratch. If you dont have 1000s, 10,000s of exalts worth of currency even, enough to hit 6x t1 mods on a piece that will earn you back some of your investment from mirror services then you just mirror existing items. 5:1 is crafting suicide for people who 'merely' have an amount of exalts measured in the 100s.
I started crafting my own leather belt back in the day when et's were 2.5ex each and it was very accessible then. Once they started going upwards 4ex I decided to quit crafting it. I got pretty lucky initially and got the 5th 1t (Chaos Res) on the belt my 4th et, but I swear I spent over 20et's trying to get 1t armour on it. Energy shield over and over and over. Never did finish it bc the et price went so far up, ended up selling it to a buddy.

Gave up on crafting nice and early! :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Gixxerdude wrote:
I'm excited for this change. I've never been a rich POE player as I really dislike POE's current trading/thieving/rmt setup.

But I do have a couple self found eternals, gonna off load those puppies when they peak.

I have two myself. I wonder how high they will go. I might "start" trading, after playing for 3 years.

It is a little easier now with poe.trade and being able to filter people who are online and with listed buyouts.

Sometime after the expansion release, I'm looking forward to the new trading tools GGG are suppose to launch.

I'd still like to see a Self-found (zero trading) league where alts/alch/jewelers drop in stacks and chaos drop at jewelers rates, and exalts drop at chaos rates. With a significant increase in unique drops.

That to me would be the best and would increase the fun level to maximum.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Fool, they will charge for probably 30ex per one probably even more? Even the rulers of trading wouldn't do that they need MORE if anything a fucking garage full of it. Everyone has their limits.

Source: I'm a ruler of trading.

Nobody's going to do the eternal shit it my as well be extinct unless it's not doing the whole T1's thing.

You're not a ruler of trading honey, the crafters are already prepping to craft 6T1s. Anyone serious for crafting has been hoarding eternals for months, there are full stash tabs of eternals ready, you'll see a new 6T1 legacy multi amulet soon after release.

crafters would be very stupid to do so.

This 2.0 created the idea that now new mods could be introduced at each big expansion. I would be a crafter I would just hoard eternal for when they introduce level 90 maps and mods.
Forum pvp
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

I think there was also a bug where you could dupe legacy kaoms and such by using them as skin transfer and then mirroring the items they been skin transferred.

You had to possess a mirror so it was kind of an expensive bug.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 7, 2015, 10:30:40 AM
"
kuranai777 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

They're out there... they drop maybe 5 or 6 a day. Those few that drop get bought by the high end crafters and they used them to make game breaking gear.

Hmm... if eternal were so rare then how come its ratio to exalted before yesterday announcement is quite cheap (5:1) Shouldnt they cost alot more considering its rarity and usefulness? seems weird.
And some peoples say eternal were duped some times ago? could that be the reason? hmm... but then again maybe im watching too many conspiracy movies

Because they have very low utility unless you can amass a good number of them, which is impossible for an individual. So the individual benefits from trading them at the market rate.

I can see the effort of GGG trying to solve bigger problems by removig Eternal orb but what they will do is not the solution. As some has mentioned, Mirror supposed to get removed from drop and not Eternal.
By removing Eternal orb, GGG has forced all the players to YOLO mindless crafting rather than planned crafting in this game. It is a dumbfound solution and purely solve shit.
Not sure if it's called crafting anymore in 2.0, might be more accurate to call it gambling since real crafting only exist in Master.

Love,
Bunny
Last edited by Aalhamas on Jul 7, 2015, 5:01:41 PM
"
Yerond wrote:
here's the amount of eternals I've found since they've been released:

I found zero and only 3 exalts. But had three and hundreds respectively pass through my hands. If you're finding you're doing it wrong (see OP)

OP Smart man but I have to wonder if they can only go up as supply diminish... maybe 100ex ea in three months?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 7, 2015, 5:22:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info