Eternals no longer drop in 2.0 announcement aftermath.

"
Quick question since Alteration Orbs also do exactly the same thing how come those aren't getting retired?

Oh cmon don't do that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
After some quick researching. It seems like my brain was mushing up what it did again. Still though the Eternal Orb even from me who hasn't gotten it seems like a Min-Maxer's Wet Dream on customizing an Item. Relying on the RNG on getting the right items already forces people to mostly rely on Uniques which at least aren't the roller coaster of a randomness in gear optimizing already holds in the game.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Fool, they will charge for probably 30ex per one probably even more? Even the rulers of trading wouldn't do that they need MORE if anything a fucking garage full of it. Everyone has their limits.

Source: I'm a ruler of trading.

Nobody's going to do the eternal shit it my as well be extinct unless it's not doing the whole T1's thing.

You're not a ruler of trading honey, the crafters are already prepping to craft 6T1s. Anyone serious for crafting has been hoarding eternals for months, there are full stash tabs of eternals ready, you'll see a new 6T1 legacy multi amulet soon after release.

Wrong. Most of the big name crafters have already said they are quitting crafting. Who can blame them, they hoarded eternals at 5 or 5.5 ex a piece and now they're worth 20+ ex. At that value you may as well dump them all and profit. Crafting a new 6t1 item would cost thousands of eternals (which now equates to tens of thousands of ex) That would never pay for itself (let alone profit) unless the mirror fee was 500+ exalts and would need to be mirrored MANY times. Who in the hell would pay 500+ ex mirror fee for a weapon that's 9% more phys dmg than the current mirrored items? I'll tell you who... Nobody.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Gixxerdude wrote:
I'm excited for this change. I've never been a rich POE player as I really dislike POE's current trading/thieving/rmt setup.

But I do have a couple self found eternals, gonna off load those puppies when they peak.

I have two myself. I wonder how high they will go. I might "start" trading, after playing for 3 years.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jul 6, 2015, 7:03:05 PM
rich get richer, poor get poorer?

still haven't found a single one....

oh well, grats to the eternal hoarders I guess.
I have 4800+ hours in this game, never found an eternal. Found oh i dunno, 40-60 exalteds.
I think getting rid of eternals is good (should never have been around) and I think mirrors are stupid, too. Get rid of them. Compensate the current owners appropriately.
Or keep them. who cares in standard (I play only standard). I'm not saying the stupid mantra so often chanted on here "standard economy is rekt", either. Just make it so standard is uber craft zone.
@GGG: Great move, really! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
@GGG: Great move, really! ;)

they should remove mirrors also, seriously. It will cripple RMTs.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

They're out there... they drop maybe 5 or 6 a day. Those few that drop get bought by the high end crafters and they used them to make game breaking gear.

Hmm... if eternal were so rare then how come its ratio to exalted before yesterday announcement is quite cheap (5:1) Shouldnt they cost alot more considering its rarity and usefulness? seems weird.
And some peoples say eternal were duped some times ago? could that be the reason? hmm... but then again maybe im watching too many conspiracy movies
Last edited by kuranai777 on Jul 7, 2015, 12:14:40 AM
"
Warmey wrote:

they should remove mirrors also, seriously. It will cripple RMTs.

That is a strange statement. Why would you assume that? The bots will get them exalts and all other currencies and sell them like before.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info