The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
The guys who paid for the beta must feel great knowing they dont even get a full act exclusive to them before release LOL ... the promised boss fights and later half are coming with release.

Milk it while you can (TM)

you are adorable in your persistence, you know?
Well I guess I'll be spending my summer indoors. Had a key but didnt bother with beta other than to test lockstep up to like 15. Its awesome.
Git R Dun!
Errr HYPU MUCH?
Nicccccccccceee to hear!!! i playing Diablo3 PTR atm, but i miss path of exile so much!!!...

I hope this days will go faster to 10 July.
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
anone wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
The guys who paid for the beta must feel great knowing they dont even get a full act exclusive to them before release LOL ... the promised boss fights and later half are coming with release.

you are adorable in your persistence, you know?

yes
Thank you GGG for all of your efforts

HYYYYYYYYYPE - TRAIN
My holidays start the 10th july at 19 cet for two weeks. How did you know !?!? So nice of you <3.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

I did not even play beta at all this entire time since I bought the Axion pack way back when it came out.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 1, 2015, 5:56:54 AM
wow!!! it awesome!!!
"
The team have poured their lives into this expansion. They are so excited to see what you think when it launches on July 10.

If they take a look at their forum or at reddit they should have a good idea of what people are thinking. For me it is:
1.) Only 9 more days to get things done.
2.) Take a break from poe strarting with patching day. (never play on patching day)
3.) Wait for the first couple of bugfix patches.
4.) Give 2.0 a try!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info