The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

Your solution would be for them to have two completely separate games, one that evolves over time and one that sits there forever stagnating?

Where would you suggest they begin dumping characters as temp leagues end, Into a new permanent league made specifically for those new evolved leagues?

You're asking for an impossibility.

"
t_golgari wrote:

A character has a name, uses specific items, has leveled up gems and has experience. It has MTX aplied to it and it may have vaaled items in the appropriate colours for it's gems.

A build is a way to build a character in a new league, You might need special uniques for it, but you can adjust it according to the items/gems you find.

So: A character exists, a build is a blueprint.

I like this, sounds reasonable.
But in my opinion, you left out a small detail because a character can also adjust somewhat.
Of course it's difficult to become a blade master if you learned spells, but if the very same character steps out of the door a season later, he might find its cool outside and swap that shirt for a warm jacket. He may encounter a different wildlife and vegetation and there's special equipment for each special purpose, so he also might have to practice a new move and/or use a few regrets and get a teacher for this new skill and/or has to buy new shoes.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I dont know if someone have already asked this question... but somebody know if after the update to awakening the passive tree will reset?
"
gamaral wrote:
I dont know if someone have already asked this question... but somebody know if after the update to awakening the passive tree will reset?

If you mean when the Awakening launches to live, yes. The passive tree is changing enough to warrant a full respec on all characters.
"
Your solution would be for them to have two completely separate games, one that evolves over time and one that sits there forever stagnating?

I would PAY (a lot!) for a summoner's rift end of season 4 legacy mode in League of Legends!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 2, 2015, 2:27:48 PM
I was a bit sad that GGG left out my endorsement phrase in the final cut of the trailer. :( It's ok you guys, eventually I'll heal.

For those curious, it was:
Spoiler
"The Awakening will knock your pants off and your socks on!" - grant_m, PoE noob.

[/quote]you didn't even read my post, did you. anyway trading WILL come in the future, it's just the lack of information on WHEN that's pissing me off more and more, unhyped because I know exactly how things will go. playing my standard ark witch til mid 80s, then I give up cause I can't get better gear because I can't afford it or respectively FIND it for the right price because I'm not willing to lurk in the trade chat all day because something MIGHT come up.[/quote]

Hey LM

I suggest if you want to buy and sell there is no better way then poe.trade (or poe.xyz).

ITll take 10 mins to setup to put items on to sell or if your lazy like me just use it to get items if your not having much luck finding stuff or don't want to craft.

Id only use chat chanel if you want to quick sell 1 or two items for cheap. My method is copy pasting WTS- quick sale for xx then add the item/s. Next i make sure i drop it in about 5 or so different chat trades then i leave it. Never sit in that chat... you will find more currency and the beauty of this games trade is you can always sell orbs more then you will items.

If you use a arc which try to get at least 100 quality on her it'll help you turn over more orbs.

Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Last edited by TwelveYears on Jul 2, 2015, 7:10:08 PM
Is the music from this trailer going to be ingame? If so - do I need another supporter pack to be able to download it?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Do you get dropped into warband league if u you die on tempest?
"
danteafk wrote:
Do you get dropped into warband league if u you die on tempest?

No, you go to Standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info