The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

Updates to The Awakening's page include:

We'll be deploying much of this content (including the new Belly of the Beast areas and boss fights) to Beta around the end of this week, for your feedback. If you'd like to gain acces to the Beta server, please consider buying a Supporter Pack.

In addition to the Developer Video, we've also posted a Manifesto Entry about the new Warbands and Tempest challenge leagues that will be starting when The Awakening launches.

The team have poured their lives into this expansion. They are so excited to see what you think when it launches on July 10. Please help us spread the word about The Awakening's launch. Pick a challenge league, bring some friends, and we'll see you next week!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 7, 2015, 12:31:37 AM
"
osna23 wrote:
am i blind or where did the clock in the UI go?

You can turn it on and off in the options menu.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
mikhail90 wrote:
I'm new to Path of Exile, I explore the world of Wraeclast for only 3 weeks, but I have to admit: firstly it is the best Free 2 Play game i ever played (to be honest every previous F2P title I've played became a bad memory because of greed of the developers, but your devotion to actually make game better and even more friendly to players make me consider buying some of your packs just to reward your effort) and secondly I'm reaaaaaally excited and looking forward to play Awakening expansion. I wish you much success with the upcoming expansion and I can promise that I will reccomend your game to my friends. You're awesome GGG, cheers!

Hi Mikhail,

Welcome to Wraeclast!

I hope you enjoy The Awakening!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:
So....blood,gore is all fine,but two females at the globes someone figured to be offensive?
Why not just ban them,and keep the females?

Since GGG (to my knowledge) hasn't officially said why they changed the art, who says that your assumption is accurate?

For all we know, they changed it because it's 3 (or more) years old and they felt like putting new art in.

We've made some posts about this here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info