The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

Standart economy is not broken at all, in fact it's in better shape than any temporary league.
IGN TylordRampage
you forgot the kappa
I mean the skill tree won`t be resetted? They will become kinda broken compared to the once created in 2.0?

I would love to play, but it seems to be pointless before 10 July..... :(
skill trees are always reset in big patches, though it hasn't been specified, I would be incredibly shocked if it wasn't the case.
Okey, and what about this line?

Spoiler
with the constant desire to create a smooth game experience has led to our designers rebalancing everything in Path of Exile. Quest rewards have been completely revamped

Our standard chars have completed lots of quest already, and got rewards for them.

I doubt they will reset the quests state as well .... So they`d become broken in this part? Or i miss something?
"

Please help us spread the word about The Awakening's launch. Pick a challenge league, bring some friends, and we'll see you next week!

Well sorry to not be able to help there:
My guild quit PoE during the beta because of the trainwreck that are our standard characters come "The Awackening"
I don't have friends plaing PoE anymore.

#reduced mana, #arctic armor, #EC/IC, #eldritch battery, #ICan'tFarmNewGemsWhileMyOldCharsAren'tWorking
"
t_golgari wrote:
"

Please help us spread the word about The Awakening's launch. Pick a challenge league, bring some friends, and we'll see you next week!

Well sorry to not be able to help there:
My guild quit PoE during the beta because of the trainwreck that are our standard characters come "The Awackening"
I don't have friends plaing PoE anymore.

#reduced mana, #arctic armor, #EC/IC, #eldritch battery, #ICan'tFarmNewGemsWhileMyOldCharsAren'tWorking

That is the nature of these games. Things change, builds break. Start again, create new builds, find new friends.
Last edited by Bradeh on Jul 1, 2015, 9:11:27 AM
I think after 2 years after release they should finally stop "balancing" chars breaking stuff, and just add new content, items, locations events etc.
"
nedl9vsex wrote:
I think after 2 years after release they should finally stop "balancing" chars breaking stuff, and just add new content, items, locations events etc.

Impossible, as adding new things always upsets the balance of the existing things. Balancing will be an ongoing thing with PoE until development ceases.

Way she goes, Bubs.
Before this moment I was like ... "oh, an expansion of some sort. meh, whatever" Now I'm like holy effing moly!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info