We're Adding More Divination Cards!

"
Raxlea wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:
Guys dont forget that GGG cant make drop rates so high. If so that will be like this : ok i farm today for mjolner and will sell it right away for 50ex, next day ill farm for headhunter and sell it for 80ex and next day, hmm i think ill go for 9 eternals...
You must feel rewarded when a specific card will drop, if they become too common then you will find a card and ehh mjolner again? Not worth much cause mjolner cost 3ex anyway :P
You will need days and weeks to collect needed amount of cards to trade for high end tier items. If you thinked that with divination cards you will get right away mjolner, headhunter, windriper, etc farming each few days then sry you wrong. But yea they become more accesible so its good for new players who couldnt afford them in regular way. Still it will be hard but easier then it is without divination cards in live now.
Oh and im cool with idea if most valuables items get a little better drop rate but will need like 15-20 copies to trade for item.
Thx to all Hellgate supporters for cards, they looks amazing
I'd like to think that being a founder(lifetime subscriber) of Hellgate:London Somehow helped Divination Cards come to be, but it might be taking a bit too much credit. :D

I do agree with you about the rarity of cards that give you a specific unique, because you are slowly working towards something very rare and useful that you know you want at the end. As far as the ones that have a very high variance of possibly getting something terrible or maybe something good, like the 5 random currency, or the one random unique, I think that the rates should be much more common, and be a way to make areas that are not as rewarding to farm(areas with tougher base monster types/no unique boss/etc.) an appealing change of pace.

Agreed,

The cards were implemented in such a way as to give a clear directive for people to farm items that they wouldn’t be able to get otherwise. Why would you then have a card that drops less than an exalted and need 4-6 of them. I know of people who have played for thousands of hours, hell since beta and NEVER seen an exalted drop.

You should have a proper chance that after 100 revolutions through a specific area that you would at least get a card or so forth. The other cards i.e. chaos cards are stupid. I see those being left on the ground over time.

The Chaos recipe is more than enough to get Chaos and normally in one high level map you get all items required to sell for that recipe.

Why be a Highgate supports to invent a card that has no value, when people can most definitely make chaos faster than farming those cards.

Seems a little silly to me.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
whoever made prismatic/rare jewel cards, you're awsome
what up cuzz
"
feelgewd wrote:
whoever made prismatic/rare jewel cards, you're awsome

I did the Metalsmith card, can you please explain in a few words why you like it to see if it matches with my ideas ?
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
i already know i have full stash tab with every card and none complete because i run maps :-).

Also i duuno how they will change the drop rate of the items themselfs. If you have a card with 5 stacks to get 5 chaos .... does it mean it drops as often as a chaos and the real chaos drop rate is half of the rate before or we just got same drop rate and we will have twice the number of chaos on the market ???
All we need now is a book to store cards instead of them taking precious stash space.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
this is extraterrestrial :XXXXXX
I like the artwork.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
I must say I'm probably going to ignore Divination Cards. If the drop rates are really that low I don't think I would enjoy farming the same area(s) 20.000 times to get a headhunter belt or 3 exalteds or something.
And if I'd really want a specific unique I'd buy it, if I can afford it. Costs me 5 minutes. And if I can't afford it, I'd have to farm the same area(s) 20.000 times. Either way, going after specific cards seems a lose-lose situation to me.

I think it was a nice idea, but for it to have a true impact on the game, the game would have needed to change. But that's out of the question, of course. Maybe some sort of market for them will establish, but since I'm one of those not that much into trading, I wouldn't much care for that.
WHERE is shavs low life card ??? :S
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
I wish GGG made more stash space available for all users. With introduction of the cards (and there are MANY cards) the original limit for 4 tabs is just not enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info