We're Adding More Divination Cards!

the cards are awesome. drop rate needs better tuning though.
"
PoorJoy wrote:

I'm sure that will come with time.
IGN: Nano
love you guys <3
Guys dont forget that GGG cant make drop rates so high. If so that will be like this : ok i farm today for mjolner and will sell it right away for 50ex, next day ill farm for headhunter and sell it for 80ex and next day, hmm i think ill go for 9 eternals...
You must feel rewarded when a specific card will drop, if they become too common then you will find a card and ehh mjolner again? Not worth much cause mjolner cost 3ex anyway :P
You will need days and weeks to collect needed amount of cards to trade for high end tier items. If you thinked that with divination cards you will get right away mjolner, headhunter, windriper, etc farming each few days then sry you wrong. But yea they become more accesible so its good for new players who couldnt afford them in regular way. Still it will be hard but easier then it is without divination cards in live now.
Oh and im cool with idea if most valuables items get a little better drop rate but will need like 15-20 copies to trade for item.
Thx to all Hellgate supporters for cards, they looks amazing

that means tho that they cant change the droprate of those cards later, since that
will ruin the economy
so the droprate we will see in the relase is probably the final values and might not ever change (unless people are ok with it in a new 3 month league later on)
The Watcher artwork is insane, i love it.

"
Guys dont forget that GGG cant make drop rates so high.

Think again, according to reddit the drop rate of mid/high tier cards is so abysmal that they are being called useless.

I think one guy ran 400 instances of an area and only had 1x Voll Devotion card drop.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Jun 30, 2015, 5:47:11 AM
"
Kingoko wrote:
Guys dont forget that GGG cant make drop rates so high. If so that will be like this : ok i farm today for mjolner and will sell it right away for 50ex, next day ill farm for headhunter and sell it for 80ex and next day, hmm i think ill go for 9 eternals...
You must feel rewarded when a specific card will drop, if they become too common then you will find a card and ehh mjolner again? Not worth much cause mjolner cost 3ex anyway :P
You will need days and weeks to collect needed amount of cards to trade for high end tier items. If you thinked that with divination cards you will get right away mjolner, headhunter, windriper, etc farming each few days then sry you wrong. But yea they become more accesible so its good for new players who couldnt afford them in regular way. Still it will be hard but easier then it is without divination cards in live now.
Oh and im cool with idea if most valuables items get a little better drop rate but will need like 15-20 copies to trade for item.
Thx to all Hellgate supporters for cards, they looks amazing
I'd like to think that being a founder(lifetime subscriber) of Hellgate:London Somehow helped Divination Cards come to be, but it might be taking a bit too much credit. :D

I do agree with you about the rarity of cards that give you a specific unique, because you are slowly working towards something very rare and useful that you know you want at the end. As far as the ones that have a very high variance of possibly getting something terrible or maybe something good, like the 5 random currency, or the one random unique, I think that the rates should be much more common, and be a way to make areas that are not as rewarding to farm(areas with tougher base monster types/no unique boss/etc.) an appealing change of pace.
http://www.therainforestsite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=4
http://www.ecologyfund.com/ecology/_ecology.html
And My Giveaway Pages: http://glamlys.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/glamlys
https://discord.gg/zJ3UbT8MES
So many chaos cards...
PS: Collect 5 div cards to recive 1 div card! Someone a Big Fat Troll xD It will be fun, if biggest chance of random div card to recive will be the same card(try again, dude).
Just to confirm: you can now get league specific items outside of maps with Zana mod?

Also: The currency cards are a flipper's dream.
Buying 1/12 of an exalt for 1/15 of the value (or whatever).

Path of Flipping. XD

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against flipping. It gives the game more flavor.
You can play a trader. Get some starting currency and just trade.

It would be nice to see "more inventory space" in the skill tree. XD

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
PoorJoy wrote:

*Eye twitch.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info