We're Adding More Divination Cards!

"
Hodari wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

It's to help enable poor and/or self-found players. It gives them a sense of progress to their desired item.

It would if the drop rates for individual cards were higher and they balanced it more based on the number of cards needed. As it is right now, if this was the purpose of cards, I'd have to say they seem to be failing at it.

Pizzarugi is correct though.

1) A self-found player can now farm a target location for his desired item. the time investment is irrelevant since a solo self-found player(realistically) will farm a tremendous amount of time for any item by default.

This allows him to focus that time spend, which has a higher probability then simply dropping the desired item by default play.

2) A poor player can "chop-up" his purchase. Let's say he wants a volls devotion and they sell for 20 exalts in a league. A poor player can now farm for 2 exalts and try to purchase a single "brittle emperor card" with that gained wealth.(trying to force a good deal from somebody in need of exalts for example)

Thus instead of having to barter on a total cost of 20 exalts, he might be able to push the overall cost down to lets say 16 exalts among all the cards attained.

Or he might feat spending his exalts if he has accumulated some of them, as such trading them in for cards "locks" them in place to gain the item eventually.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
lolozori wrote:

some weird numbers,
why is corrupted belt need more than uncorrupted one? does corrupted mean u can get for sure a corrupted mod like leech on it or does it mean it is just locked ?

The corrupted modifier is rolled after the unique, it is a separate modifier and it cannot turn the item to a rare belt for example. As such a corruption card is more valuable then a non corrupted variant.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jun 30, 2015, 4:25:26 AM
*Hyped*
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
So when is the art/style of these cards applied to the rest of the items/skills/menus/... ? :D
Well it is nice to see new cards. Funny but the thing I like the best about them is...the Art. Also thank you to the guy who made Regal card, very useful one indeed.

Don't like cards being affected by IIQ, seems odd.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
I feel you could use the small text for all the cards and it would look better even for the ones with not so much text. The text often is very close to the edge of the card which looks a bit crammed.
Nice . I very much like this new mechanics... !
i wonder how corrupted items work.
is it just corrupted? or has it a chance to come out jsut like when u use a vaal orb on an item? no impact, positive change or even turn into a rare?
hmm 2x headhunter no longer acuity; (
for corrupted items there is a chance you can get unique as rare with onyl skin of unique:D like this: P
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jun 30, 2015, 4:49:24 AM
Kind of skeptic about Chaos cards.

We have chaos recipe already. And farming them is easy.

On the other hand we will have new Chaos dump - Rare Gems.

My god that art...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info