Item Affix Changes

"
Malone wrote:
It has been announced several weeks ago by Chris.

[Removed by Support]

too bad the weeks ago announcement was super vague and didn't tell us much of anything...

"
Malone wrote:
By the way, how much do you spend to craft that shit ? and how much would you have spend with new T1 rolls ? Since you cannot answer today to this last question, I am wondering how you can already whine here. If old T1 are easier to get, and new T1 similar hard to old ones, yes, I can feel your pain if you crafted recently... But if new t1 are significantly harder to get, probably you wouldnt have been able to craft a 6xT1 item in 2.0.

...so because we don't know how much it costs to craft new items, we shouldn't complain about the current ones inevitable drop in worth... and more importantly, ggg deciding to carrot on a stick us? sure, THAT makes sense.

i'm not speaking for anyone else, but i'm 'whining' because i think this is a huge mistake, and i've already explained why in a logical and fact-based argument.

[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by Rachel on Jun 12, 2015, 6:34:39 AM
yup, FOUR times. totally. and half dozen? i said if they go back ont heir word and make new tiers, i quit. they... announced new tiers. gee, how dare i be consistent?

[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by Rachel on Jun 12, 2015, 6:34:08 AM
Ok, the change actually isn't as bad as I thought it will be.
Couldn't you have just rolled this out with the announcement? You made a lot of people angry by being vague (people thought the difference will be much greater.
I approve of these changes, since it's more of reballancing than a power creep.
Would be nice if you implemented t1-live->t1 awakening, so people wouldn't rage about their mirrored/perfect craft gear.

Also, a piece of advice: try to avoid vague announcements like the one Chris made about this change.

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
came for the tears, was not dissapoint

Game is dead.... RIP ALL ITEMS!
Nice !!
RIP Forgotten mods (view-thread/1164052)
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
I would think that because there's a loathe bane/glyth mark, noone is willing to invest currency into making a new 6t1 ambusher/harbinger, there's no point when you can spend 1/4 of the required currency and mirror one.

So by adding a new mod, more weapons can be made by more people and adds variety.

Dies anyone remember the race for the #1 6t1 ambusher between loathe bane and honour etcher? That was exciting as watch unfold and i can't wait to see what happens next

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I'm curious how this will affect the rarity of the old t1 mods. For example, will Emperor's now be more conmon than before?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Thanks for recognizing this important, rare opportunity to rework mostly useless affixes like Thorns and Life Regeneration.

Wait...
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
yeah n1 reep mirrors t1 items:D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info