Item Affix Changes

"
IceDeal wrote:
The amount of salt from people who abused RMT and Duped currency in this thread is amazing.

On the other side i'm glad i started to collect alterations for a while so I will craft some cool stuff then multi mod them like all real players.

The amount of ignorance from people who don't know anything about the game in this thread is amazing.

On the other side I'm glad I started to collect eternals for a while so I will craft some cool stuff then make them 6t1 like all real players.

FTFY.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Jun 12, 2015, 2:22:05 PM
the salty tears..oh the tears..and the new tiers, very fun stuff.
are these ALL the new tiers or there will be more?
"
stzbttln wrote:

The amount of ignorance from people who don't know anything about the game in this thread is amazing.

On the other side I'm glad I started to collect eternals for a while so I will craft some cool stuff then make them 6t1 like all real players.

FTFY.

Good on you, you are proving my point that those news mods are trivial stuff and won't change anything for either "normal" players like me (who will keep crafting their stuff the cheap way) and "hardcore" players like you (who will keep crafting their stuff the elite way with an amount of currency impossible to get for others).
Last edited by IceDeal on Jun 12, 2015, 2:53:34 PM
Are there any Ele dmg on weapons changes ?
This looks disgusting! Has to be done i guess so what do i know?
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Awesome GGG, keep up the good work!
I like the majority of these. Looks like a bunch of people went overboard with "hurr my itamz b useless now".

That being said, there are some that could probably be executed better. Elemental resist is already fairly easy to get capped. Thankfully, it's just a trivial improvement in that tier, but if you get max roll on multiple items it can add up easier.

I hope this means that maybe end game there would be some maps with inherent -resist a little beyond the merci penalty of 60.
Im gonna cry.

there nerfing Acc/phys hybrid and my tyrannical is no longer t1 :/

I have worked on this sword for 1.5 years , saved all my currency with one interruption to buy acuity but have spent around 200-250ex on this which for most players is an un achievable task but some how after a year plus of farming I hit four top tier mods. And no I have never RMT I rolled thousands of maps to farm up mostly alts in turn to fuse and other currencys to exchange for exalts, so yah extreamly hard work.

I see this small affix change to be a insignificant and nearly usless, the only thing it really does is crush the dreams of hardcore non rmt players like myself. there could be so many other things to change in new patch why mess with the affixes I need .......
Last edited by Eraqi on Jun 12, 2015, 10:05:33 PM
yah and plz don't post about how im a whining bitch I get that but plzz at least try to understand my argument.

You uber elites really need to go easy on the rest of us

down with rmt !! :) up with mini skirts
Last edited by Eraqi on Jun 12, 2015, 9:54:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info