Item Affix Changes

"
Eraqi wrote:
Im gonna cry.

there nerfing Acc/phys hybrid and my tyrannical is no longer t1 :/

I have worked on this sword for 1.5 years , saved all my currency with one interruption to buy acuity but have spent around 200-250ex on this which for most players is an un achievable task but some how after a year plus of farming I hit four top tier mods. And no I have never RMT I rolled thousands of maps to farm up mostly alts in turn to fuse and other currencys to exchange for exalts, so yah extreamly hard work.

I see this small affix change to be a insignificant and nearly usless, the only thing it really does is crush the dreams of hardcore non rmt players like myself. there could be so many other things to change in new patch why mess with the affixes I need .......

GGG should be ashamed of themselves. If this change persist, they have no credibility in my eyes. I will follow this thread closely.

And you apologists are pitiful. The lack of respect for other people's time is unbelievable here.
"
copperiodide wrote:
"
Eraqi wrote:
Im gonna cry.

I have worked on this sword for 1.5 years , saved all my currency with one interruption to buy acuity but have spent around 200-250ex on this which for most players is an un achievable task but some how after a year plus of farming I hit four top tier mods. And no I have never RMT I rolled thousands of maps to farm up mostly alts in turn to fuse and other currencys to exchange for exalts, so yah extreamly hard work.

I see this small affix change to be a insignificant and nearly usless, the only thing it really does is crush the dreams of hardcore non rmt players like myself. there could be so many other things to change in new patch why mess with the affixes I need .......

GGG should be ashamed of themselves. If this change persist, they have no credibility in my eyes. I will follow this thread closely.

And you apologists are pitiful. The lack of respect for other people's time is unbelievable here.

that sucks i know how tough it is rolling weapons vs something like chest or helmet which are much much easier

Path of Diablo da best
"
Eraqi wrote:
Im gonna cry.

I feel for you, man...
But, that's still an awesome weapon.
It would have been better if they just added new bases and tweaked current mods, but...

I know I doubt I am going to try crafring after this change (and I really wanted to craft a T1 dagger at some point).

If they got rid of mirrors and made gg crafting a bit easier, I'd welcome this change.
But, this is quite pointless.

Let's wait and see how they changed mastercrafting...

Btw, you can still sell that rapier for a bunch of exalts and start a new craft...

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
Eraqi wrote:

I see this small affix change to be a insignificant and nearly usless

definately, so why complain ? your weapon is still good.
IGN TylordRampage
Where is the old t1 crit multiplyer for amulets ( 70% crit multiplyer )
why not give that tier back so we can craft new amulets ?

So stupid - all the people with the mirror worthy amulets will still have monopoly on those since nobody would craft a new amulet without high multiplyer !!

Anyway nice changes even though many of my crafts are now t2 :-)
Last edited by Gnisteren on Jun 13, 2015, 11:51:29 AM
Are they gonna fix all unique items to fit with the new tiers and new end-game content ? or they will just make new T1 uniques ? Because now all non-crafted items are decreasing their stats by one tier ?
"
chevreuil111 wrote:
Are they gonna fix all unique items to fit with the new tiers and new end-game content ? or they will just make new T1 uniques ? Because now all non-crafted items are decreasing their stats by one tier ?

No you silly goose. They're going to create new T1 uniques.
Any reason why increased spell damage only is available on pure int shields and not on hybrid int shields?

I think it would make sense if hybrid int shields could have it too.
And I want to be able to get a shield with Strength + Spell Damage + Leo's Reduced DoT taken for Iron Will RF Casters :)
I'm glad to see a new tier of mods. It's too bad that there are (once again) nerfs or mods that don't scale the bonuses as much as previous tiers.

As far as people spending 1.5 years crafting items. Folks, c'mon, the problem is that it TAKES 1.5 years to craft an item. Holy shit how is that acceptable from a game standpoint.

Seems like you're focusing on the wrong thing, insisting a game stay static rather than crafting end game items is near fucking impossible for mid range players.
"
Malone wrote:
"
Eraqi wrote:

I see this small affix change to be a insignificant and nearly usless

definately, so why complain ? your weapon is still good.

I mean yah ur right but I now cannot do a mirror service on it which was the ultimate goal

and ofc don't get me wrong I still love the wep but lost a huge goal that I wanted to complete in this game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info