Item Affix Changes

It is so obvious that removing mirrors will be so great for PoE economy and game experience, ppl will craft more, there will be less rmt in game, 6xT1 crafts or close will be not losing value, 99% of PoE playerbase will love it and almost every1 want it. I dont know why GGG dont want to introduce that change now when it is perfect time.
Guys send link to this forum to GGG members so they can read it and think what could be done in that matter lol

I dont know why GGG dont want to introduce that change now when it is perfect time.

Good question.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
tbarr_666 wrote:
The drop rate of eternals is fairly non-existant. I've ran over 150 quantity for 2 years and had 1..yes thats 1 spelt one >> eternal drop. Yet somehow so many are used/have been used. Is duping currency real?!?.. or does GGG sell orbs to sites that in-turn sell orbs to players. I'm not sure which .. but one has to exist based on numbers alone. There isn't near enough players to come up with the amount of eternals used in this game, dont try to convince me otherwise. Mirrors are a different issue. Perhaps some have it right that they should be removed. I honestly am not bias to either side of that argument.

I honestly can't predict what would happen if eternals dropped say the same rate as exalts. since my exalt/eternal drop ratio is roughly 150:1 .. I suppose if ggg did this then removing mirrors would most certainly have to take place. Then people could focus on farming and playing content to craft their own items. It wouldnt really even get out of hand since my exalt/eternal rate was over a 2-2.5 year period. That is with good iiq so the numbers would be lower for most. I've crafted a few 6t1 items (not weapon) and they roughly took 30-60 eternals on average so you could say with eternal drop rate increase it would take a player roughly 1 year to craft a 6t1 item. They would have to really want it to ignore t2 or even t3 rolls. Which would drastically reduce overpowered items.

I dunno maybe im an idiot and said nothing right but thats just my 2 cents. No need to flame me.

nail on. funny thourt.. as i mentioned earlyer i dropped 2. total with now having 204 iiq on my mfer i play semi often... i have consumed.. 600-1000 eternals and still got 150+ stashed. idk where all thies come from(all from pre dupping league) so eather ure rigth and ggg or "someone" is dupping em... or i basicly consumed, bougth dropps from 600-1000 players.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
GGG please, just try to improve the game... don't broke it! Remove them or do something to make all players able to craft, trade and get a chance to do something in the game.
"
tbarr_666 wrote:
The drop rate of eternals is fairly non-existant. I've ran over 150 quantity for 2 years and had 1..yes thats 1 spelt one >> eternal drop. Yet somehow so many are used/have been used. Is duping currency real?!?.. or does GGG sell orbs to sites that in-turn sell orbs to players. I'm not sure which .. but one has to exist based on numbers alone. There isn't near enough players to come up with the amount of eternals used in this game, dont try to convince me otherwise. Mirrors are a different issue. Perhaps some have it right that they should be removed. I honestly am not bias to either side of that argument.

I honestly can't predict what would happen if eternals dropped say the same rate as exalts. since my exalt/eternal drop ratio is roughly 150:1 .. I suppose if ggg did this then removing mirrors would most certainly have to take place. Then people could focus on farming and playing content to craft their own items. It wouldnt really even get out of hand since my exalt/eternal rate was over a 2-2.5 year period. That is with good iiq so the numbers would be lower for most. I've crafted a few 6t1 items (not weapon) and they roughly took 30-60 eternals on average so you could say with eternal drop rate increase it would take a player roughly 1 year to craft a 6t1 item. They would have to really want it to ignore t2 or even t3 rolls. Which would drastically reduce overpowered items.

I dunno maybe im an idiot and said nothing right but thats just my 2 cents. No need to flame me.

0 eternals dropped in 1.5 years,maybe 20-30 ex.
I am pretty confident that GGG makes money from RMT,cannot explain all these changes over time that actually encourage players to RMT even the most basic stuff in game gradualy.
Good changes, but what about life regenetion mods? Perhaps, they should be turned into something useful, actually, as they are completely useless now. For "useless" mods, low-level iterations should be used (as they spawn even on high-level items), and not "dedicated" "useless" mods like life regen.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Kingoko wrote:
It is so obvious that removing mirrors will be so great for PoE economy and game experience, ppl will craft more, there will be less rmt in game, 6xT1 crafts or close will be not losing value, 99% of PoE playerbase will love it and almost every1 want it. I dont know why GGG dont want to introduce that change now when it is perfect time.
Guys send link to this forum to GGG members so they can read it and think what could be done in that matter lol

So true, stating from beginning that mirrors / eternals are cancer of this game ...
No matter how much time or how much you whine the fact is that it's GGG that's the real winner here.
They made a game so addicting that ppl spend thousands of hours (and dollars) on it to mindlessly click with a mouse on the screen for some numbers that are considered favorable to appear. But it's not real. And it's just a game. And all in all it's just a waste of time, making the days go by while life happens somewhere else. Remember that, and Keep it Real.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Introducing new tier affixes does provide the feeling I am playing MMROPG. Whenever there is a new major content there will be better gears and players have to change their gear again and again. This really remind me of Dragon Nest.

Love,
Bunny
this may have alreayd been asked, but what will happen with tiems that already have top tier mods on them? i have a bow i put several THOUSAND alts, and at least a hundred scours, regals, and even exaults into... doe smy bow jsut stay at its current state, invalidating all my currency usage, and forcing me to start over?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info