More Divination Cards

some of the cards could be hard to fully test,
lets say it would take 1 month of 8 hours a day gaming to get one of the items from a card
anyways, i guess its what people are trying to farm that counts for betatesting

great cards anyway thx for showing some examples
Ahhhhhhh I'm so wet for those scrolls of wisdoms

lols

I fucking mf a lot that shit better be common as fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I love what the community has done here. They seemed to have captured a lot of nice niche items that now can be acquired through cards. And of course bravo to GGG for the innovation.
The art looks fantastic. I just hope the divination card system ends up contributing to the game. Might not be the case if it's RNG gated as well.
Accountname: Silenciaco
I play both on Hardcore and Softcore, so if you need to contact me, add my account to friend list or request for my current ingame character name. Pming me is always the safest way to reach me.
I feel proud looking at my card (The Summoner). The art team did a fantastic job drawing out the theme I envisioned!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
will there be a wipe along with this divination patch?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Weed wrote:
Path of Summoner confirmed

Just what I always wanted! <3
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Darn.... The Scholar just killed the value of all my wisdom scrolls.

+1
Incoming trolling Cards!!

what do we call divination cards in the item filter?
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info