More Divination Cards

Really? No MTX cards mentioned at all?:)

I want my Black Cat card!;p
Vinia's tokens description doesn't make any sense. Should be more like: You cannot change your name, but you can always change your past.
"
Why would anyone want any of this junk in place of a normal item?

What is the point of any of these things? To add more clutter in game and encourage people to buy stash tabs?

If they are as rare as the items they represent (or proportionally given the card factor), then what is the point of them?

If they are more common, then why didn't GGG just up the drop rates for the items being represented?

Why have this dumb middleman that we have to collect and store?

Honestly.

What is the point?

Seems like a bunch of garbage to me. But we will have to pick it up and collect it because it is valuable garbage.

Seriously. This is incredibly stupid.

The point is that these items are only going to drop in SPECIFIC areas. For example, let's just say someone makes a tabula rasa card, and it's area is set as normal docks. That would then be the only place these cards can drop. You could then therefore have targeted farming strategies towards specific items. Therefore, if you were to farm normal docks, you would have a much better chance of getting a tabula rasa, then just playing the game and hoping one drops.
We need picture frames to display them in our hideouts!
Perhaps artist and supporter attribution on the cards too?
Ugh, people's ideas for good divination cards are way more boring than I expected....

Don't get me wrong, the flavor text is great, it's the actual rewards that suck....

"
deAlmaz wrote:
Really? No MTX cards mentioned at all?:)

I want my Black Cat card!;p

... they already confirmed that they will never have MTX cards. Just shut up.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 13, 2015, 2:43:32 PM
Goddamn just release Krak... patch 2.0 and let me play new leagues!
I can't Understand the mentality... $1100 USD for a few pixels on a video game!?!? O___O

WTF people? Get outside!
"
Moist_Rectum wrote:
I can't Understand the mentality... $1100 USD for a few pixels on a video game!?!? O___O

WTF people? Get outside!

Says the guy commenting on the forum for a video game.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Says the guy commenting on the forum for a video game.

...with a user name "Moist Rectum"
"
MegaForce83 wrote:
Vinia's tokens description doesn't make any sense. Should be more like: You cannot change your name, but you can always change your past.

Guessing you are referencing the lack of name change option in game with the reward for regrets that let you respec (thus "your past") but, for what it's worth, the card's quote and theme is based on in-game lore related to Vinia (i.e. Piety) not the player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info