More Divination Cards

I wonder why people complain so much about stash space when its not a problem at all. I think people missunderstand that if set have for example 14 cards they will need 14 slots for one set. But its wrong, its just the same card that will stack and does not matter if you need 1 or 10 card for set, it will still take only 1 slot in stash.

Also they will be rare, also you can just trade them away if you dont want them. If you think its garbage and dont like the card idea feel free to vendor them or not pick up at all.

Personally I think its great addition to the game and I cant wait for the patch.
awesome!
1 Question about the "axe" divination card, does it give a random legendary axe or is it 2 handed (Man at the image hold the axe with 2 hands)
So I have been thinking this weekend.

GGG has always had an anti-deterministic-farming stance, with the removal of corrupted zones/master from small areas and the redesign of the Archives. So doesn't this whole divination card system go against their philosophy?

I don't really care about the views on farming, I just care about a consistent stance. So with these cards will the idea of farming fragments / masters be put back into the game.

Also will there be a card for vaal fragments or even the whole set?
"
Tuomari wrote:
1 Question about the "axe" divination card, does it give a random legendary axe or is it 2 handed (Man at the image hold the axe with 2 hands)

A unique item that fits the designation "Axe". Whether it's 1h or 2h is immaterial.
Last edited by TrelayneNYC on Jun 15, 2015, 11:54:56 AM
"
Asag wrote:
I wonder why people complain so much about stash space when its not a problem at all. I think people missunderstand that if set have for example 14 cards they will need 14 slots for one set. But its wrong, its just the same card that will stack and does not matter if you need 1 or 10 card for set, it will still take only 1 slot in stash.

Also they will be rare, also you can just trade them away if you dont want them. If you think its garbage and dont like the card idea feel free to vendor them or not pick up at all.

Personally I think its great addition to the game and I cant wait for the patch.

+1

Lots of whining in this thread for something that really won't affect you at all.
"
TrelayneNYC wrote:
A unique item that fits the designation "Axe". Whether it's 1h or 2h is immaterial.

Sometimes the simplest logic escapes people. Is it a unique axe? Yes? Then it can give it.
Designer of Kiara's Determination and The Lover Divination card.
"Tuesday NZ time"

"
CKilgannon wrote:
"
TrelayneNYC wrote:

Sometimes the simplest logic escapes people. Is it a unique axe? Yes? Then it can give it.

It's not really "logic" so much as "elegance".

It's about communicating or conveying enough information about ~ using the least amount of detail.

It also fits in with the game's aesthetics.

I rather like their style.
Last edited by TrelayneNYC on Jun 15, 2015, 3:39:33 PM
Moar Divination cards! MOAR!!
SC legues V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info