More Divination Cards

"
jugglereli wrote:
These are amazing. Chris did you make "The poet"? Or did a fan jump on that one?

None of the Divination Cards are designed by GGG. All Highgate Supporters.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Seeing the creative possibilities that people have come up with, I am now actually inspired to save up my money and get a Highgate pack (assuming the DC system works out of course)

Well played, GGG, well played...
"
Nuttzo wrote:
Nice cards and I like the art too!

"
I'm happy with my card overall :) An homage to my favorite mage in all of Krynn (and any other fantasy universe... take that gan.DALF!)

The Cataclysm or Dark Mage? Check my profile: I have at least 1 character named Raistlin, or a spelling variant.

haha, a sharp one you are. I also thought that the cataclysm could have been from the dragonlance series, but when I did a search it seems like a common theme for many fantasy novels. My card is the Dark Mage, and no mage is quite as dark as Raistlin although he has a soft spot in his heart for Kender folk and his brother Caramon.

I wonder if the Carrion Crow is based off the Wheel of Time series...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Serleth wrote:
"
jugglereli wrote:
These are amazing. Chris did you make "The poet"? Or did a fan jump on that one?

None of the Divination Cards are designed by GGG. All Highgate Supporters.

GGG members did purchase High Gate supporter packs, so a few submissions will be from GGG. I know, its a weird loop hole for them.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I really love the artwork on these! Can't wait to see how mine turned out!
The artwork on those is really outstanding
fucking nice. all i have to say.

Taste of Hate card.. very nice, never owned one, always wanted to try one. also seemingly incredible rare (damn you havoc)

actually I dont think I have ever found a sellable unique flask with my 2k+ hours played
Last edited by Schezza on Jun 11, 2015, 9:42:54 PM
so basically, you want people to buy stash tabs
S L O W E R
Great looking Cards GGG, really looking forward to getting my hands on a whole set! GGG Great Work!!!
amazing ! :O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info