More Divination Cards

"
Peripherally wrote:
These look super sweet, GG GGG.

Only one question: does the color of the item name/text indicate what rarity it is going to be, like dark brown/golden for uniques how they typically are, or white for normal as the prismatic ring looks?

Yes, the colour indicates the rarity.

So the Axe text on The Battle Born indicates a unique axe.

Tuesday, you say.

Must test things fast in case of wipe.

Also, super excited.

Edit:

"
Chris wrote:
Tuesday NZ time

Must test things faster. That's Monday for me.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 11, 2015, 9:19:37 PM
oh baby
Oblivious
seriously calm down.. You already know the drop rate of orb of alteration / augmentation / orb of chance / orb of regret / scouring etc etc etc....

it's not like you are going to enjoy finding each fragment of the card anyway... you know GGG.... It's going to be a freaking pain to even find enough cards to get some crap....

Way to hardcore! More people would play this game if GGG could balance hardcore & casual players, if both groups could enjoy the game then GGG would be close to a billion dollar company!

(no offence to the hardcore players, you don't have a life )

Peace out!
Last edited by prilletime on Jun 11, 2015, 9:19:32 PM
"
prilletime wrote:
it's not like you are going to enjoy finding each fragment of the card anyway... you know GGG.... It's going to be a freaking pain to even find enough cards to get some crap....

Maybe you won't, and that's fair. But I know I will. =)

All about the long-game for me.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Nice cards and I like the art too!

"
I'm happy with my card overall :) An homage to my favorite mage in all of Krynn (and any other fantasy universe... take that gan.DALF!)

The Cataclysm or Dark Mage? Check my profile: I have at least 1 character named Raistlin, or a spelling variant.
Last edited by Nuttzo on Jun 11, 2015, 9:27:58 PM
These are amazing. Chris did you make "The poet"? Or did a fan jump on that one?
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
wipe on tuesday then? nice. i can't wait to "test" the beta by racing the ladder
How many breads has the guy in The Hunger eaten?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Very cool addition.

MTG alpha art anyone??

It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info