More Divination Cards

"
CorranHorn wrote:
How is "Life Armor" a descriptive enough notation?

What's the life range?

Whats the item type. What's the item level. What is the rarity of the item.

So, so so much missing information.

What are Diviniation cards man? Oh you know, they just give you THINGS. Amorphous amounts of things and there isn't a reason for it.

It's a magic item. The color of the description = the rarity of the item.

But ya, blue item with 2 prefixes is kinda interesting, or it's body armour with life. Or just a general amrour gear piece with life, who knows ;)
VOID BATTERY / SHAVRONNE'S / MJOLNER CARDS PLEAAAAAAASE X_X
Dream with me !
"
Coldfire2020 wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
The wisdom scroll one would be nice if it dropped in act one but the vendor to trade the card in isn't until act 4...

That was my one problem with making the card. The whole point was to make it for the newer accounts.

And I though this was a great idea if each boss drops cards then this is good for Hillock / Hailrake but if the vendor is not in act 1 then it would be less effective.
"
"
Odissius wrote:
Buy some tabs then?

It's not like it's expensive when they go on sale and it's your only money spent for a game which you've spent so many hours on.

you are completely missing the point

"
LostArtz wrote:
My point was that GGG is going to continually introduce new items be it uniques, divination cards or otherwise. Complaining about stash space is pointless. There's already easily 8 tabs worth of uniques in the game. We all know PoE is F2P, but you can't honestly expect to use just 4 tabs and accomplish anything. I have 5 tabs of maps, 6 of uniques, a full tab of currency, 3 tabs of Gems, etc.

Buy playing f2p you're limiting yourself the same way you would in any other MMO.

i've accomplished plenty with only four tabs, but i was at a disadvantage. now it will only be harder.

Its true that PoE is not truly F2P. But at least its not freemium game. And in my opinion PoE is most close one beig F2P game.
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
"
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
Okay, i have a question. Let's say i collected 5 Emperor's Luck cards and i vendor them. Vendor offers me 5 alteration orbs. I cancel. I change one of my cards with another Emperor's Luck card that i bought from someone. So now 1 card is different. If i vendor it will it still give me 5 alterations or should i at least change 3 of them or 2 of them or what? How will that work?

problem can be fixed by making cards bind on account (i.e. not tradeable)

Account bound cards doesn't solve the problem. Say i have a 5 stacked Emperor's Luck. I drop another card. I can change one of the cards in the stack with the new one. Also, there is no way that the cards will be non tradeable.

ok maybe youre right,
since this seems to be a problem maybe those kind of "any" cards will be
delayed until a few months into the expansion then. so it can be tested for
exploits and stuff
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
Okay, i have a question. Let's say i collected 5 Emperor's Luck cards and i vendor them. Vendor offers me 5 alteration orbs. I cancel. I change one of my cards with another Emperor's Luck card that i bought from someone. So now 1 card is different. If i vendor it will it still give me 5 alterations or should i at least change 3 of them or 2 of them or what? How will that work?

The type of the orb given is not determined until you click on the 'Accept trade' button. So changing cards won't affect the result in any way. What's so difficult for you to understand here?
normally, we see what we get, which is nice because some people might not know the word "glyphic" (for example) and they could just check what's it about.
This is not possible for currency because nobody would hand in the set for a transmute.
So, either we can't unstack a full set of cards or the vendor only shows a placeholder-image.
(there's no offical word about this)

"
WiseGuard wrote:
Oh boy, waiting for that Black Friday, must buy discounted stash tabs : <

black friday? next friday 13th is in november, nice to have some patient guys around ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Jun 12, 2015, 9:47:42 AM
Emperor's luck, The Gladiator, Vinia's Token and The Road To Power... Such awesome designs!

The Gladiator is my favorite flavor text + art.

Awakening HYPE!
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
The best gets better.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Have to say... not all that excited about this addition. Seems like it's either going to make items too common, or be a complete waste of time.

Have to say... I think you have said it. In every single Divination Card thread since they were announced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info