More Divination Cards

"
Safo wrote:
By my opinion, divination cards are a kind of pay to win. If you wants to collect them, you need a lot of stash space. If there will be 150 types of cards, and for every type you need collect 5+ cards, it is something like 5 and more stash tabs only for cards :)

How'd you figure that out exactly? They take the same amount of space as orbs as far as I can see.
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/news/02-06-2015/divcard3.jpg
"
Safo wrote:
By my opinion, divination cards are a kind of pay to win. If you wants to collect them, you need a lot of stash space. If there will be 150 types of cards, and for every type you need collect 5+ cards, it is something like 5 and more stash tabs only for cards :)

Look at the screen shot from last week. The divination cards stack, there is no 1/5 2/5 3/5 cards, it's only one card you get multiple copies of, also not everyone is going to bother to collect one of every card.

As for the emperor's luck card it'll be just like the race rewards in closed beta, you won't know what you get when you turn the card in. IF it's not a blind transaction in beta it sure as hell will be after everyone has a mirror in the act 4 beta.

now for a rant on the 4 stash tabs... why would you need more then 4 unless you want to keep a ton of crap that is not useful. if you want more space make mule characters name it orby_orberson and put all your currency on it,and BOOM free space. you could do that and have one character as your main and 20 mules to carry all your junk and only use your tabs to transfer between them. let's face it, the space you have is plenty if you only keep what you need and will use and trade/vendor the rest.
IGN standard: Squirrely_Chaos

"
Spokodude wrote:
so the unique nightmare bascinet art clearly shows the bringer of rain... but isn't devoto's devotion also a unique nightmare bascinet? same goes with unique prismatic ring and lori's lantern. people are gonna get trolled when they expect these items and get the other

yea this is interesting, this is just like chancing stuff
the higher rarity one will be harder to get no matter what
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
Okay, i have a question. Let's say i collected 5 Emperor's Luck cards and i vendor them. Vendor offers me 5 alteration orbs. I cancel. I change one of my cards with another Emperor's Luck card that i bought from someone. So now 1 card is different. If i vendor it will it still give me 5 alterations or should i at least change 3 of them or 2 of them or what? How will that work?

The type of the orb given is not determined until you click on the 'Accept trade' button. So changing cards won't affect the result in any way. What's so difficult for you to understand here?

How do you know that? Will there be a 5 stacked "question mark" in the vendor before you press accept?
WOW, nice cards :)
Is it possible to get Atziri's Disfavour from Battle Born card?
I am curious what ilvl and rarity his item have:
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Wraeklops wrote:
normally, we see what we get, which is nice because some people might not know the word "glyphic" (for example) and they could just check what's it about.
This is not possible for currency because nobody would hand in the set for a transmute.
So, either we can't unstack a full set of cards or the vendor only shows a placeholder-image.
(there's no offical word about this)

"
WiseGuard wrote:
Oh boy, waiting for that Black Friday, must buy discounted stash tabs : <

black friday? next friday 13th is in november, nice to have some patient guys around ;)

By Black Friday he means the day after US Thanksgiving. Last year GGG ran a 50% of all mtxes sale that day, and people are fervently hoping they will do the same this year.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Ah... ok, well that kind of makes sense.

I still feel like a bunch of info is missing but i suppose it will eventually end up on a wiki.

"
MyH4o wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:
How is "Life Armor" a descriptive enough notation?

What's the life range?

Whats the item type. What's the item level. What is the rarity of the item.

So, so so much missing information.

What are Diviniation cards man? Oh you know, they just give you THINGS. Amorphous amounts of things and there isn't a reason for it.

It's a magic item. The color of the description = the rarity of the item.

But ya, blue item with 2 prefixes is kinda interesting, or it's body armour with life. Or just a general amrour gear piece with life, who knows ;)

"
Daresso wrote:
I am curious what ilvl and rarity his item have:

The color is the rarity. The ilvl, if not set on the card, is the level of the player turning in the cards, up to 82.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
so are we gonna see a wipe on tuesday?
welcome to path of trading!
Vinia's token flavour text: "past" would have been better than "history" imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info