More Divination Cards

Cards look amazing and I love the fact that there a lot of cards which give you something else than just currency. Expected a lot of boring currency cards.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"Glyphic one hand weapon", huh? :)

Last edited by toyotatundra on Jun 12, 2015, 7:38:30 AM
Now they just need to create a new box that only drops divination cards.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
the art on these cards looks amazing. ggg back on it's roots after a short angel wings detour.

the quantities on these cards are still placeholders?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
Okay, i have a question. Let's say i collected 5 Emperor's Luck cards and i vendor them. Vendor offers me 5 alteration orbs. I cancel. I change one of my cards with another Emperor's Luck card that i bought from someone. So now 1 card is different. If i vendor it will it still give me 5 alterations or should i at least change 3 of them or 2 of them or what? How will that work?

problem can be fixed by making cards bind on account (i.e. not tradeable)

Account bound cards doesn't solve the problem. Say i have a 5 stacked Emperor's Luck. I drop another card. I can change one of the cards in the stack with the new one. Also, there is no way that the cards will be non tradeable.
Oh boy, waiting for that Black Friday, must buy discounted stash tabs : <
Mine is The Battle Born. So cool.

Cannot wait for these.
"
zeels90 wrote:
Mine is The Battle Born. So cool.

Cannot wait for these.

Atziri's Disfavour possible?
How is "Life Armor" a descriptive enough notation?

What's the life range?

Whats the item type. What's the item level. What is the rarity of the item.

So, so so much missing information.

What are Diviniation cards man? Oh you know, they just give you THINGS. Amorphous amounts of things and there isn't a reason for it.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"Glyphic one hand weapon", huh? :)

Spell damage - prefix - T1. I assume... :)

I wonder if we will be able to see any difference on the card themselves when they are in the inv/stash, i can imagine a true hell when you have 40+ different sets incomplete, and they all have the same image(not hovering over them). Seems like a clusterfuck in progress.

This is definitely another reason for me wanting to have inventory management available, just like it was in titan quest, 1 click, sorted this way, another click, sorted that way. At least fix an option to force all 1x1 items to be placed automatically at the bottom line when looting, just like now it starts on the left side and works toward right, probably not the hardest thing to code in another option for it? ;) (Maybe i should post this in the suggestion page where nobody reads...)
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Jun 12, 2015, 9:00:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info