Fallout 4

Yea i don't disagree with you. You might even say in walking into it without preparing people it was given that it should happen like that.

It is what it is, and i raged my part about d3 as well. Still, as one who isn't invested in the older elder scrolls very much it is a shame that because of the misunderstandings, people now automatically assume eso is a trash ripoff game.

I mean, did they really not expect an mmo to be what is is, did they really expect mods to completely change the game, and did they forget what skyrim is like without mods? Because eso is vastly better than unmodded skyrim, by leagues, and you can't have mmo servers and playermade mods that alter all content at the same time. Maybe that's just me, but i really like eso.

It's not like they labelled it as something it was not, it's that people didn't accept what they said it would be. The type of arguments i read for example about lore if they find something they can nag on are pathetic, that game has not sold out on elder scrolls, mostly it changed towards an mmo from a single player game, and people didn't accept that when they were told it early on.

The only thing they thought was: wow elder scrolls new game in series, it must be just like all the rest. They didn't pay attention or even consider what it would mean to turn that game into multiplayer, and continued to expect a single player.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 6, 2015, 10:50:17 AM
Well, enjoy your Nutella, and Skyrim is still there for the peanut butter lovers. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
cool write up compairing the locations in the trailer to their real life counterparts

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/3/8720667/fallout-4-will-transform-boston-landmarks
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Only game I'm hype about is No mans Sky. And I'm fully expecting it to not live up to what it is advertised to be. But who knows, maybe it'll be like Witcher 3 where it is just leaps and bounds better than expected (according to the reviews anyways as I have never played any of the Witcher series' games.)
I will just leave it here...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
fallout 3 was horrible to me as a big fan of original fallouts
new vegas was the closest to FO1 and FO2

and fallout 4 is basically skyrim with guns....good job bethesda smfh
i was excited first but then:
- if it contains download content i won't play it because you can never legally play the full game because some content is bound to certain online shops/distributors

- if it's bound to steam i won't play it because in germany steam is a trojan horse for enforcing censored kiddie versions onto adults (is it still this way?)

but i would really like to play it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Pre-release FO4 modding speculation by Gopher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVkotiBNwg4

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Avellone (of FO1+2, Vegas and Planescape: Torment) just left Obsidian.. Could he be going to Bethesda.. or in InXile...hmmmm

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/06/09/chris-avellone-obsidian/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Graphics are horrible in this game...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info