Fallout 4

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
I dont know if i should play it right now or wait a month or 2 they fix all bugs
Depends of the quality of the release.

Check arround POE today i got suprised by that:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3qvvf4/what_are_you_playing_this_5week_league/

I'm gonna tough it out until the GotY Edition comes out. I want bugs fixed and a plethora of mods to choose from! =^[.]^=

For realz?! You're this excited for a game you're only gonna play a year from now at the earliest?! Damn man

E: Just found this gem..BURN.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 1, 2015, 1:02:34 AM
Nice catch!

I know what a hot-outta-the-box Bethesda game can be like (buggier'n a beehive), plus alla inevitable glitches with the DLCs. Add to this all the sweet mods (including those which correct the bugs Bethesda will never get around to), and it's absolutely worth the wait.
=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
You're really patient man, by this next year ill have moved on to something else for sure
"
TheWretch wrote:
Myself and the rest of the world ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can call them wtv you want.

"
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast.

Poor GGG, they don't even know what kind've game they made.. You should contact support, I think you might be onto something

https://www.pathofexile.com/game

E: I tried to put it in flashing neon lights but it wouldn't let me :(
IDGAF what GGG call their game, frankly. If they call it an "RPG" - they surely "don't know what kind've game they made".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
First 20 minutes of gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGcvzj5C-Cw

Game looks really bad, blows my mind tbh... Character mimics looked better in Mafia 1 from 2002.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
First 20 minutes of gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGcvzj5C-Cw

Game looks really bad, blows my mind tbh... Character mimics looked better in Mafia 1 from 2002.

You're judging the graphics based on incredibly poor quality YouTube video? Video quality is crap; that said, the graphics do look a tad sub-par. On the other hand, we have no idea from what point in the development process this was taken.

In any case, this was a welcome treat! I wonder who leaked this, and if they still have a job? I'm also glad to see that the 21 points you get are on top of a complete set of "ones" in your SPECIAL. That means you can start out completely (below) average! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 2, 2015, 10:03:51 AM
I've been playing fallout since the first one for the graphics...lol.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

You're judging the graphics based on incredibly poor quality YouTube video? Video quality is crap; that said, the graphics do look a tad sub-par. On the other hand, we have no idea from what point in the development process this was taken.

While video quality is shit, you can easily judge bad animations, bad/no shadows, bad lighting (especially indoors), the lack of AO... and this is from the release version, some people are already playing it for whatever reason. Also this is kinda disappointing:

Spoiler

According to a guy who's 20 hours in, this doesn't change much throughout the game and charisma has barely any impact. We'll see but I'm definitely not getting this day one. Bethesda are lazy and cheap fucks so I'll be one too and get the game for 10 bucks in a year or so (and mod the crap out of it).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
So all it takes is some random dude 20 hours in to discourage you from playing it? Man id hate to be that easily influenced

E: Enjoy the next year I guess? I'll be playing the shit out've it while the cheapskates try justifying to themselves they aren't missing out on too much cause they wanted to save 60$
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 2, 2015, 12:42:17 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
So all it takes is some random dude 20 hours in to discourage you from playing it? Man id hate to be that easily influenced

Not the random dude influences me, but the facts (game looks like shit and dialogue system has been butchered).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info