New Unique Armour: The Restless Ward

More vendor food to make the actually good items not drop.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
NICE ONE!
No 3D skin on this one either I guess?..
This is a vendor chest,

Also art had decent direction, but ended up looking like trash. Sort of a death's Oath look but meh. Won't match with much except Verdant gloves etc.

Also 1% ms per frenzy charge is pathetic. Really... Your not going to waste that many points to grab both frenzy and endurance nodes. Remove the endurance node buff completely. Make it 1% move speed / attack speed / cast speed. per frenzy charge with an additive multiplier etc 2 frenzy charges = 1+2% ms = 3, 3 frenzy charges = 3+3 = 6, 4charges = 6+4 = 10% move speed per frenzy charge. Now this would actually make the 100% duration useful, as well as the useless 18% charge duration nodes behind current charge nodes. being a start armour, since it has no defence, terrible base, and lightning coil is still > than pretty much every armour out there. As well as taste of hate combination. This would give you a reason to continue killing mobs, to keep frenzy charges up, you could go blood rage, possibly ci would work well with this, the move speed / attack speed would be amazing for a reave build, since it would help build charges much faster, and also the movespeed would allow you to get to the next mob without losing your reave charges. Even though I would rather see this on a much higher ES base. It had potential...

No offense meant by this, but I think GGG should go back and spend some more time on the latest supporter uniques, I know they are super busy with act 4, but possibly a revision after beta goes live?

This armor HAS potential to be an excellent starter armour / great, but as it is, I would vendor this, if the 3d art is really that cool, I would use as mtx, that is it, in its current state.

Anyone considering using this. Even an inexpensive armor such as carcass jack, has 10x the value. or QOTF (queen of the forest) if you want real movement speed.

For most builds. 90% of the time depending how strong armor itself is at release. a 2k armour chest with life / res if it is very early in league > this. than coil > that and finally if armour is actually good, and you can get to those 20k armour numbers. a GG rare armour would eventually overcome coils mitigation.

TLDR: Coil / belly / still best most easily obtainable armours for 95% of builds. This was a cool idea poorly done. I'm sure the actual designers version was GG, but GGG either overbuffs things, IE the Taming Ring, and 90% of legacy items lol. Or underbuffs things because they are too afraid of it being opie. Like 90% of current uniques that, I don't bother selling even if they are worth 1c maybe even 2c even early in the league, the time to do the trade is not worth my time alone. Later in the league, I don't sell anything under 5c, and eventually, if its not a tleast 10c, I won't even waste my time.
Any decent rare double res + life chest will beat this, and those are worth like 2-3c.
Might be interesting for skin transfer.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
One man's vendor food,another one's treasure.

Cant understand people logic.Just because it doesnt perfect your fantasy,it is immediately a vendor food or a troll item?

What is wrong with you?

And now answer me this.Where in the game you can get 100% charges duration,that will also include more benefits of it?

Nowhere you say?Thats by definition a better armor for those wanting to spec to that.

The points of uniques is to have unique builds around them which you cannot normaly get or is heavily point investment.This armor qualifies this requirement.Infact more things like this unique must be into the game
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on May 22, 2015, 1:51:53 AM
Coool
YAY! Now I can gain even more alchemy shards from vendor!
Pretty cool.

Now we just need a ES Power Charge oriented cloak. :)
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
I hope the 3D art is coming soon.
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info