New Unique Armour: The Restless Ward

am i the only one who noticed both endurance charges and frenzy charges grant a bonus from the armour but power charges get nothing?

weird.
Let's stop beating around the bush and just say it; this thing is terribad. 1c tops unless there is some new uniques with a weird interaction with holding on to charges longer. The increased movement speed is especially terrible. 1% per charge? So a maximum of 6-7% run speed on a character fully spec'ed for frenzy charges? (like my flicker striker). Add in that it's endurance charges, not power charges on an ES/EV armor and this thing becomes even worse, amazingly. Whatever, just another drop to ignore.

Sad to see this armor, tbh. I don't want all the new items to be BiS, 100 ex gear but would be nice to have something that isn't just a troll drop. This game is already full to the brim with 1c, worthless uniques that most of us don't even pick up.
mana as main stat? a new armour type i would assume, this looks similar to an idea i have had of an item not offering any defencive bonuses instead, having same chance of getting a blue a red and a green but also as the items special stat having the ability to rool a white socket, not to rare, not to common and this can be used only by getting the item as a drop or rooling with chromes, the item also offers reflect damage and reflect melee damage, the reflected damage is eaither set or based on projectile/spell damage while the reflect melee damage is the same thing but a little less by chance since you encounter mods like the piety rapid fire that can trigger these quite often, besides from that, these reflect damages are chaos damage only, these stats are not the only the chest has to offer but i currently cant think of what i did a week ago or something so i have atleast got the main concept out, the item looks kinda the same
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Nice!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info