New Unique Armour: The Restless Ward

I need one please :-)
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
fun armour , but only for collection (for me) :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Paying 1c per RW pst
New unique armor: The useless ward

LOL
The only thing i dont like about this chest is the lvl Req! 71? THATS why people are already saying it trash and useless TBH.. Because by lvl 71 theres already so many options out there that finding a better one isnt hard at all! The lvl Req needs to be MUCH lower! Not to mention that by 71 you should have or be finishing getting the last of your charges and with the current tree we also will have a bit of duration as well! so this needs to be able to used MUCH sooner than 71 IMO!

I would personally like to see the ranges of the hybrid and life rolls on this!
I mean this could be a bottom end life roll which would mean if it tops out at say 70 or even possibly 80 then we are really talking about something then! I hope its atleast 80 so it competes with Carcass to some extent! Since its not got alot going on otherwise i could see 80 Life on this chest making it very desirable for End/Frenzy charge builds! The hybrid should top out around 200% as well hopefully!

Nice Art too BTW i really like that part of the chest! Cant wait to see what it looks like on our character! Rotten corpses running around Highgate inc!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 22, 2015, 9:54:29 AM
I have found a way to use this armour - for low life blood magic Shavless (no Lorica) aurabot

Keystones
- Blood Magic
- Iron Reflexes
- Unwavering Stance

6 endurance Charges = grants 96 l/s flat

It probably won't cover up the need to have Life on Hit / Life Leech gems on your dmg dealing skill but it will be nice to have

OR

You can go Zealots Oath and have flat ES regen , will also work with Eldritch Battery.

It might not be as useless chest as it seems.

edit: req71 is killing this chest badly.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on May 22, 2015, 9:57:21 AM
All of the negative comments kind of ruin the mood for the supporter.
I feel ya man.

I can't sugar coat it. I see no clear speed efficient use for this item yet.
Last edited by WiseGuard on May 22, 2015, 9:58:37 AM
"
Meet the new EB chest.

EB + ZO + let's say 6 endurance charges = 96 ES regen per second just from charges. Would be pretty nice from a few points investment I think.
another fine base runed with crappy unique. I think level 71 is wrongly mistyped. level 1 fits more for this useless item.
"
Trinity2012 wrote:
"
Meet the new EB chest.

EB + ZO + let's say 6 endurance charges = 96 ES regen per second just from charges. Would be pretty nice from a few points investment I think.

Alternatively you invest a few points in life regen from the tree on top of your EB+ZO, which you should have easy access to if you were thinking of putting points in endurance charges in the first place, and gain considerably more than 96 ES/s regeneration regardless of which chest you use, so long as you stack up a decent amount of ES and, even better, get ES regen that scales by your ES.

Or you slot in a life regeneration jewel in your passive tree, if they survive the beta.

(Both of which methods have the additional benefit of not requiring you to build endurance charges to work in the first place.)
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info