New Unique Armour: The Restless Ward

"
guardianigor wrote:
another fine base runed with crappy unique. I think level 71 is wrongly mistyped. level 1 fits more for this useless item.

Rather, another fine unique ruined by crappy base. I agree with previous posters that level 71 is too high for what this item offers.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
"
Trinity2012 wrote:
"
Meet the new EB chest.

EB + ZO + let's say 6 endurance charges = 96 ES regen per second just from charges. Would be pretty nice from a few points investment I think.

Alternatively you invest a few points in life regen from the tree on top of your EB+ZO, which you should have easy access to if you were thinking of putting points in endurance charges in the first place, and gain considerably more than 96 ES/s regeneration regardless of which chest you use, so long as you stack up a decent amount of ES and, even better, get ES regen that scales by your ES.

Or you slot in a life regeneration jewel in your passive tree, if they survive the beta.

(Both of which methods have the additional benefit of not requiring you to build endurance charges to work in the first place.)

Point investment is usually worst than item investment.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
It's hilarious watching these people bashing this Unique, which has no downsides, but them when they release a crappy Unique with a ridiculous downside, they're all like "w0000t AWESOEM! CAN'T WAIT FOR DEN LOOTZ!"

This playerbase definitely doesn't have an adequate pair of chromosomes
Last edited by eralduspr on May 22, 2015, 10:39:04 AM
for now it looks crappy? but who knows) maybe some new skills or game mechanics in future announcements?
"
eralduspr wrote:
It's hilarious watching these people bashing this Unique, which has no downsides, but them when they release a crappy Unique with a ridiculous downside, they're all like "w0000t AWESOEM! CAN'T WAIT FOR DEN LOOTZ!"

This playerbase definitely doesn't have an adequate pair of chromosomes

Just because an item doesn't have any outright downside doesn't mean it is good.

From the first look it seems like a bad item for end game. Maybe for some niche builds it may be good but who knows.

Can you point out an item where it had downsides and people were excited by it to the point it was unreasonable?
:P
Am I the only one who see the Energy Shield bonanza regen that's going on on that chest?

16life/s times 6 = 96 life/sec
add ghost reaver
96 ES/sec (add to that the new reduced ES recovery timer)

alternate:
add ghost reaver
add new EB
=free 96mana/sec times your mana. regen

If only it's 3D art would be done before adding more unfinished uniques..
Great chest for new blood rage - plenty of regen with endurance charges up and extra move speed from the frenzy charges.
"
eralduspr wrote:

Every body armor that is not best in slot for some build has an obvious downside: wearing it means you cannot also be wearing the best-in-slot armor for your build.

Which is usually shav's or kaom's.

Kaom's comes with a real downside, I admit. But that downside is actually worth it.

This is just a meh item, completely uninteresting. It's not terribad, and I think it'll see a bit of use, but I'd generally prefer a well-rolled rare armor than it. And I think the level 71 tag on it is just completely insane. It would fit better as a level 48 armor or something.
$1000 for this ! trololo oO
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info