Beta Patch, Divination Card Submission, Comics/Shirts and new Unique!

omg you guys have a problem , every freaking patch gets delayed at least once , every major patch gets delayed twice or thrice .Such bullshit , with this pace we will see act 4 in September .The thing is people got bored already and you are just delaying and delaying and giving beta keys to fake accounts , with just a look to the ladders of the beta leagues you can notice not even half of them are active and you are resolving this by delaying even more and keeping your same sophisticated systems that have let in more bots and fake accounts than real ones.
Last edited by MadBro_ on May 14, 2015, 2:33:00 AM
"
MadBro_ wrote:
omg you guys have a problem , every freaking patch gets delayed at least once , every major patch gets delayed twice or thrice .Such bullshit , with this pace we will see act 4 in September .The thing is people got bored already and you are just delaying and delaying and giving beta keys to fake accounts , with just a look to the ladders of the beta leagues you can notice not even half of them are active and you are resolving this by delaying even more and keeping your same sophisticated systems that have let in more bots and fake accounts than real ones.

You must be new around here.
The new flask will definitely compliment Empire's Grasp. Wish to see how it looks with reversed knockback direction. Have not seen the knockback distance increase effect from the passive tree yet on the gloves, but I guess GGG made these two to synergize.
Last edited by reprobus on May 14, 2015, 2:52:34 AM
"
MadBro_ wrote:

I'm sorry, but
1. They have a reason to delay the patch. You should understand that they do not magically create content out of nothing, they have to work for it, and fixing the unexpected item bug takes them time.
2. About the fake account thing, your statement is an exaggeration.

I think you should thank them for their efforts to release quality content, even if it must be delayed.
Another quality ZAP! post.
75% chance to flee on a +30%Melee Dmg flask - that only lasts 4.8 sec(20q)?How much of that time you think we'll actually hit mobs instead of having to chase them around?

I guess it could maybe be used on boss encounters, where chance to flee is reduced...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
That flask looks like a piece of shit.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
brufio11 wrote:
Will the comic only be with those pack? or they'll be a way in the future to get it alone?

They have mentioned they will be selling the physical comic standalone.

I really hope we have the option to buy the physical comic book with the exclusive items (bundle).

Always wanted to own the exclusive items but not too fond of "digital comic books".
every flask that basically has only 1 use - is a flask that tends to never be used.

like the crit flask, and jade flask.
looks like another flask that I'll never be able to use - cause like jade and crit - the refill time takes forever, and this isnt a slow paced game.
other flasks have pretty good uptime, so they are atleast useable most of the time, where single use - long refill flasks are too situational to be useful.

I really hope they dont go with the version thats shown.
theres already like 6 flasks no one uses.
Patch day coincides with Witcher 3 release, that's going to be tricky. :D It's good that you're taking the time needed though, we will all appreciate it when it comes to the finished product and expansion release. Looking forward to it.
IGN : Jovial
Cant wait, so excited :)
I think it's a good thing that you guys are so determined to get everything right before releases. I would rather have a fantastic, yet delayed, release then some half-done hastened one :P

Kudos to all your work and all you do!
And thanks for a fantastic game!
Zawanya - Corpse Exploder Extraordinaire (90+ witch)
Athexus - Speed Slasher (85+ dualist)
Zehjin - Immortal Reaver (85+ marauder)
Mizum - Facebreaking Fury (85+ marauder)
Today is tomorrow yesterday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info