Beta Patch, Divination Card Submission, Comics/Shirts and new Unique!

great news

"come to me bois" flask, new gloves and this goin to be so mainstream
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Last edited by Doitfrlulz on May 13, 2015, 11:38:40 PM
I guess I'll play the new patch after I'm done with the Witcher 3 then
#58, chosen by the RNG Gods to test Closed Beta for the Awakening
mmmm, interesting flask...
Yes, please put in more of the quest reward gems for the next wipe! Getting off the ground was pretty painful for me last time.

Interesting to see how the new flask plays out, will it be embraced or will it forever be known as Troll Rumi's? :)
Is Lockstep a mith? :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
And here I am still waiting for my Signed Artwork :(
IGN shdowe
exactly what i wanted
QA.

For beta patches.

'kay, I mean, it's nice that you're thinking of players, but beta is supposed to be a beta.
"
Chris wrote:

I personally don't know if there's going to be a wipe. Carl will handle that decision without my involvement.

I plan to play the Beta over the weekend regardless of whether there's a wipe next week or lot. There's a lot of cool stuff to test and I'm personally not bothered by playing through again if there is a wipe. Some players might choose to hold off on making characters on the off-chance that there is a wipe, but there's going to be no decision or announcement until the day. If that uncertainty is a big issue for you, play some Flashback Leagues in the meantime and wait for the patch day to see if a wipe occurs.

Hey there Chrisbro, you wouldn't happen to know if there's any plans in allowing CB testers the ability to import a live character in any foreseeable future? Merely inquiring is all.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Take your time GGG, better have a few more days of QA, will be better for the game :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info