Beta Patch, Divination Card Submission, Comics/Shirts and new Unique!

That flask is like a melee kill switch, get in trouble, pop that sucker. I love it. GG Erik
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
sounds amazing :)
looking forward for this patch

any chance we will see a wipe? i really hope we do :)
this new unique looks awesome
Do we know if there will be a wipe associated with the patch on Tuesday oh lord and saviour Chris Wilson? (Wanna know if i should hold off making my new char on beta)
Fun, I say Fun flask!~
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
lol interesting flask, I was testing shockwave totem + empire grasp + chance to flee a few days ago...doesn't work so well but could be sweet if flee didn't break so easily...I guess it would kind of break the game, having mobs be sucked into a totem and flee at the same time, they'd just stand there :P
I can think of two purposes for the flask off the top of my head. It could be a finisher, pop it and pop the enemy, or it could be a panic flask with that high chance to flee.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Haha, I remember suggesting something like that flask a long time ago.

Though back then it had an extra mod that I think should be included: +100% character size
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Well can't wait for my t shirt and can't wait for divination cards.

Thank you for doing things properly though and making sure next beta patch is READY before just shoving it out there. Am I saddened a bit its not tomorrow well ya, but would much rather you guys get it working well instead of pushing unfinished and glitch. So thanks for that.

Can you please please please let us know though if there is going to be a beta wipe. I think there should be, but have been holding off on beta until next one. So please let us know :)
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Can you please please please let us know though if there is going to be a beta wipe. I think there should be, but have been holding off on beta until next one. So please let us know :)

I personally don't know if there's going to be a wipe. Carl will handle that decision without my involvement.

I plan to play the Beta over the weekend regardless of whether there's a wipe next week or lot. There's a lot of cool stuff to test and I'm personally not bothered by playing through again if there is a wipe. Some players might choose to hold off on making characters on the off-chance that there is a wipe, but there's going to be no decision or announcement until the day. If that uncertainty is a big issue for you, play some Flashback Leagues in the meantime and wait for the patch day to see if a wipe occurs.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info