Beta Patch, Divination Card Submission, Comics/Shirts and new Unique!

Can you tell yet weither or not you intend wipe the server with the patch?
Man the level of Salt over the delay. Do people realise how ridiculous they sound complaining that a free service is going to be delayed.

GGG-"Hi I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games, We're making a cake next week, want some cake"

Entitled asshole - "Sure that sounds great"

GGG - "Actually it turns out I have the wrong flour for this kind of cake, Im going to have to get a different type flour to make this cake properly so it will be more like 2 weeks before I can actually make it"

Entitled asshole - " OH MY GOD, SERIOUSLY GGG ALL YOU EVER DO IS MAKE PROMISES YOU CANT KEEP IVE BEEN WAITING FOR CAKE FOR YEARS AND NOW ITS DELAYED AGAIN, I THINK IVE LOST INTEREST IN THIS CAKE, GOOD JOB GGG THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!"

GGG - "............Ok, well if you ever feel like cake just pop round. Have a nice day"
"
Tyoll wrote:
Man the level of Salt over the delay. Do people realise how ridiculous they sound complaining that a free service is going to be delayed.

GGG-"Hi I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games, We're making a cake next week, want some cake"

Entitled asshole - "Sure that sounds great"

GGG - "Actually it turns out I have the wrong flour for this kind of cake, Im going to have to get a different type flour to make this cake properly so it will be more like 2 weeks before I can actually make it"

Entitled asshole - " OH MY GOD, SERIOUSLY GGG ALL YOU EVER DO IS MAKE PROMISES YOU CANT KEEP IVE BEEN WAITING FOR CAKE FOR YEARS AND NOW ITS DELAYED AGAIN, I THINK IVE LOST INTEREST IN THIS CAKE, GOOD JOB GGG THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!"

GGG - "............Ok, well if you ever feel like cake just pop round. Have a nice day"

Muhahaha! Exactly :D
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Nice.
I feel a Cake pet mtx comming SO GUNA BUY IT!!!!
dank
"
Kunaak wrote:
every flask that basically has only 1 use - is a flask that tends to never be used.

like the crit flask, and jade flask.
looks like another flask that I'll never be able to use - cause like jade and crit - the refill time takes forever, and this isnt a slow paced game.
other flasks have pretty good uptime, so they are atleast useable most of the time, where single use - long refill flasks are too situational to be useful.

I really hope they dont go with the version thats shown.
theres already like 6 flasks no one uses.

Dude.
Just 'cause you struggle to find an use for jade and diamond's flask doesn't mean it is useless.
You know that;

You can equip more than 1 flask of the same type?

Used flask charges can be refilled by killing enemies: a normal monster grants 1 charge, a magic monster grants 3.5 charges, a rare monster grants 6 charges, and a unique monster grants 11 charges.[1] Within a party, all players close to the killed enemy get charges.[2] Flasks have a +75% charge recovery bonus for each party member after the first.

Or, that you can roll;

Perpetual, 40% Increased Charge Recovery
Ample, +20 Extra Charges
Surgeon, Recharges 1 Charge When You Deal A Critical Strike

And that flask effect duration is a thing!

Where did that messed up opinion came from? Refrain from undervalue ggg's next time, since its clear that every few of us, will ever have a better understanding of the game than their own maker. Erik is the creative director of this Hack n' Slash we grind for years now, trust his judgment and respect their work.

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by jahcinto on May 14, 2015, 6:55:15 AM
Would you wipe the beta server when you apply the new patch?
Thanks as always for the update, Chris; keep up the great work!

Man, would love to know how I could get a signed copy of that comic...could be the kind of thing that pushes me to a Lunaris Pack.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
hardcore91 wrote:
Would you wipe the beta server when you apply the new patch?

Chris doesn't know; reply is on Page 2.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
TheWretch wrote:
That flask is like a melee kill switch, get in trouble, pop that sucker. I love it. GG Erik

I like it... a get the f off me button

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info