Beta Patch, Divination Card Submission, Comics/Shirts and new Unique!

"
foetal wrote:
Thanks for the update Chris

To all the whingers,

I'd like you all to name games that have better customer service than GGG

These guys are epic. This is a free game (altho it's cost me more than any game i've played before - go figure^^). Chris and the team are on the forums, giving updates on a daily basis pretty much. I've been online gaming since Ultima Online/Quakeworld days (15-20 years now if you havent heard of either) and never met a dev team that has felt so personal. Even the CCP guys with Eve aren't up to GGG standards

They could take the blizzard approach with the beta - say it'll be ready when it's ready and only communicate in the beta forums - but they don't.

As my old mum used to say, if you've got nothing positive to say shut the fuck up!!

This +1 so it's on fresh page if you considering complaining lol :P
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on May 14, 2015, 11:06:53 AM
"
Entropher wrote:
I'm not a big fan of the new flask but good job GGG overall! Looking forward to final polished version of the Awakening.

I agree. Personally I think this flask is useless. There are much better flasks outside. Waste of space.
"
xMustard wrote:
30% MORE melee dmg? wow

Yeah...I think the people saying the flask is bad don't understand what "More" means in this game.
"
"
xMustard wrote:
30% MORE melee dmg? wow

Yeah...I think the people saying the flask is bad don't understand what "More" means in this game.

It is merely 'melee physical'.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
Can someone post ONE flask that grants additional damage for spells/casters? Just about most of the gg flasks that grant extra damage are attack oriented

FFA loot is awesome, keep up the good work GGG!

~~IGN = KittiesYayPuppiesYay
"
Lorginir wrote:
"
"
xMustard wrote:
30% MORE melee dmg? wow

It is merely 'melee physical'.

Yes, but generally physical is the base used to scale other things, like hatred and added fire...
"

Yes, but generally physical is the base used to scale other things, like hatred and added fire...

...while non-physical don't have that luxury.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
Isn't closed beta's purpose also quality control? Doesn't GGG trust us? T_T

I hope they release this week. HYPE!
The only thing I don't like about the flask is the flee effect. If you're melee, why would you want to make things run out of your range in all directions? It's just making your life more annoying, which makes every other effect on the flask less useful. You're pretty much required to be doing such immense AoE damage immediately after the effect that everything insta-dies before it can get far enough away. At which point, do you even need the buff effects? And if you need it to clear yourself out of a dangerous situation, then you don't really need all of the damage buffs; you need more "oh shit I'm about to die"-prevention buffs.

It's like it's strictly for use on Atziri or something.

At least it's not like we don't have a bunch of misconceived unique flasks already, though. They can't all be gems, right? Add another to the pile.
Nifty
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info