Aura Reservation and Reduced Mana Support Gem Change

I don't think I've ever seen such universal agreement on any one subject in this forum lol.
So you replace a gem that everyone uses with a new gem, that is really hard to get, but everyone will want to use. Such a bad idea, sorry. The reduced mana gem change is fine, but the enlightenment just needs to be removed
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
You know what, at this point, I wish GGG would never release 2.0 because what we have right now is good enough for most players.
Why are we being pushed so hard to use the new EB?

"
KlaatuZu wrote:

What does this have to with EB?
"
toyotatundra wrote:
You freed up slots for Reduced Mana by replacing it with now mandatory lvl 4 Enlighten?

0/10
"
"
KlaatuZu wrote:

If you take a 50% aura and then 2 heralds at 25% reservation each you can reserve 100% of your mana then spec into zeolot's oath and eldritch battery as a way to maintain your resources. That's probably what he is talking about. For that spec this change is pretty minimal as it doesnt really use its mana anyway. To clarify I think the change is just fine.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on May 8, 2015, 3:15:09 AM
I have seen a lot of stupid changes in path of exile but out of all the gem changes, this takes the cake. You don't seem to understand what you was doing, who the hell makes one of the rarest, hardest to level gems one of the most mandatory gems in the game?

like EVERYONE is going to want it, the price will skyrocket, 50 exalts for lvl4?
people seem to misunderstand, 50 exalts will be be known as "cheap".
Last edited by NetherPrime on May 8, 2015, 3:15:18 AM
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"
"
KlaatuZu wrote:

If you take a 50% aura and then 2 heralds at 25% reservation each you can reserve 100% of your mana then spec into zeolot's oath and eldritch battery as a way to maintain your resources. That's probably what he is talking about. For that spec this change is pretty minimal as it doesnt really use its mana anyway. To clarify I think the change is just fine.

I don't think theres a single aura other than discipline that is below 50%.
you're saying take 2 heralds and a discipline or take 2 heralds and a discipline, THOSE CHOICES BRO.

only way to balance this change(which you cannot balance the enlightened change) is to buff the aura's above 50% enough so that they're extremely powerful alone.
Last edited by NetherPrime on May 8, 2015, 3:18:02 AM
Oh gawd this thread is glorious. Juicy, juicy tears ...

No one knows final numbers, yet everybody cries. I planned to write a long, drawn out post about how nothing really changes for everyone and all that, but seemingly there are a lot of tears here so whatever.

Maybe ya'll should quit the game before you see any concrete numbers because everyone seems so to be sure that this'll kill the game. I mean, you're right and GGG is wrong after all, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info