State of the Beta

Love all the changes going into the beta. I'm glad you guys are taking the time to do it right rather than getting it out to us un finished.
delay delay delay means u need to buy more beta keys
Good that GGG is getting the kinks out before release.
However I'm not sure if I'm ready to play another Cheese-league with top 10 using EXP-items and Flameblast.

Might just play something else and wait for GGG get more beta content out...
Nemesis IGN: PUUTIKKUMAISTERI / ENTROPIA_KURKKU
twitch.tv/soffeli
GMT+3.
Not surprised by the delay. I do hope that Act 4 releases at least a couple weeks before school starts back though!
"
r4wb1rd wrote:
Whoever feels this is wrong or boring: GGG gives another prime example how agile software development is done:

You deliver an increment, gather data and user feedback, then you re-iterate and repeat. Of course timings change and it's good that they let us know. I'd rather have a stellar, community driven product development than a buggy release that only made it to the live realm because of some arbitrary release date.

Keep up the good work, GGG!

This!

Oh, boy. Thanks for the recap! I wish it's released by late June as my 4-week vacation from work starts then and what better way to spend my 4-weeks than playing PoE :) That is only my wish, but feel free to push the release to around that time.

Thanks for the great work. I really like the decisions on some of the leveling areas being removed. However, I feel that Kaom area is a too long in comparison to Darasso.
Good work GGG! I am more than happy for you guys to release it when you feel its ready to be released.

Exceptional work as always for such a small team!
IGN: Munkehboi
No new contents since 3 months.

Smallers and frequents updates revive the interest of the game.

Instead we have news concerning closed beta who is like a new 4 month pay league which most of us can't play, and a release who start to be pushed farther away.

New supporters packs are disappointing, these weapon effects already exist.

Perhaps this is the time to expand the team.
I'll take a break and wait when you are ready.

delay????? oh bad .......
Please add ALL league mods to the race starting from day 1, instead of just cycling them around. This has been extremely boring in the past, and will pretty much continue to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info