State of the Beta

So when will be the open beta? June July?
Thanks for the beta update - keep up the good work GGG.

*puts on goggles in preparation for the sweet QQ tears re: later estimated release date*
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
I'm unsurprised that a beta such as this just causes the 2.0 release to be further delayed, since more stuff than imagined will be uncovered. This also means that when it's done, it will be the most polished (and hopefully the smoothest) release ever, keep it up and get it right :)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Those rare jewels took me right back to early release d3!

My favourite:
16% increase phys dam with staves
14% increased crit chance with shield
7% increased crit multiplier for spells
10% increased crit multiplier with daggers

OP staff/shield/dagger mage!!
My only hope is that Ruckus League matters more than just a way of obtaining keys!
Keep up the good work GGG!

Just keep the news coming and update us when you can. I'm happy to beta test as long as needed to get this game to the point that we all know it should be :) most of us have been here a long time and love that this game is getting more content. making a great game is a journey not a race :)
Beta progression is looking good. Whatever delay is normal considering the amount of things that have to be finalized. I prefer to wait a little longer and get a polished final release of the expansion. I am glad you guys dive in the feedback you get from the community.

- new 1 month leagues.... nice!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
"
ladish wrote:
Those rare jewels took me right back to early release d3!

My favourite:
16% increase phys dam with staves
14% increased crit chance with shield
7% increased crit multiplier for spells
10% increased crit multiplier with daggers

OP staff/shield/dagger mage!!

Sounds like the start of a cool weapon swap build! Price?
I'm enjoying the beta so far.

only one thing that nagging at my sanity: Traps Pathing. I avoided Glacical Cascade because it got stuck on everything and couldn't move between elevations. It was a grim day when I discovered that lightning trap has the same pathing as old GC.. aka: Can't throw up or down elevations, over waist high fences or from point A to point B if there's a rock or even a bend(!!) in the road like in the Slums A2.

Please do something about this. It's extremely frustrating to loose 2/3 stacks of traps just because my character can't throw them over a fence or down from a plateau.
Very well and discretely explained, Qarl. Good job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info