[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Great filter, but I today noticed one thing that might not be optimal for all builds: white harbinger bows are not shown. For starting bow chars, these bases might be worth picking up...

And I have a question: after some 6 or 7 self-made modifications to the file, it has become quite a hassle to update the base version (in my case from 1.04 to 1.05). Is there any way to apply an update provided by you and still keep my own changes (say if they affect a section that has not been changed by your update)?

Anyways, keep up the great work!
"
Moksu wrote:
This filtering out Chromatic orb items while doing maps?

(normal items)

Do you mean if it shows/highlights white RGB items? Yes it does.

"
Black_Gun wrote:
Great filter, but I today noticed one thing that might not be optimal for all builds: white harbinger bows are not shown. For starting bow chars, these bases might be worth picking up...

And I have a question: after some 6 or 7 self-made modifications to the file, it has become quite a hassle to update the base version (in my case from 1.04 to 1.05). Is there any way to apply an update provided by you and still keep my own changes (say if they affect a section that has not been changed by your update)?

Anyways, keep up the great work!

There are toggles to show all white Harbinger Bows (and other bases) that you can use. Refer to the custimization section at the beginning of the filter for more info about this. By default they need to have 4 sockets to be shown. This greatly reduces clutter and usually people aren't interested in all the craft bases there are.

I provide a diff file (see first page of this thread under changelog) that you maybe can use to update your version. The coming one will be very long again, as there is a known error in the theme tags at the moment that affects quite a lot of entries. I hope it will get smaller after the that version, though.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Hi,

why does Heartbreaker, Royal Skean unique has a green border, bold, bigger font?

Looked important, but the item is kinda worthless.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
"
MinasMorgul wrote:
Hi,

why does Heartbreaker, Royal Skean unique has a green border, bold, bigger font?

Looked important, but the item is kinda worthless.

1) That depends on the league.
2) Update your filter version, it has since been removed and should be displayed as a regular unique :) Only very valuable uniques are displayed in green font and bordercolor now.

One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
My favourite lootfilter by far , the thing that makes it the best is the nice personality behind it every question i asked got answerd ingame in a sec and he wasnt mad even when i asked the most retarded question. bumpppppppp
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I absolutely love this filter! I love that it doesn't change very many colors. I just went to edit it for the first time and I saw how well laid out you made it.

I did find a slight bug in it. The quality section that is commented out is too low in the script. I uncommented it and it didn't work because of the things above that I hid. I moved the quality section to right above all of the items and it worked like a charm.

I think the warbands section will have the exact same problem.
Last edited by i_am_none on Jul 19, 2015, 12:44:50 PM
"
My favourite lootfilter by far , the thing that makes it the best is the nice personality behind it every question i asked got answerd ingame in a sec and he wasnt mad even when i asked the most retarded question. bumpppppppp

Thank you :)

"
i_am_none wrote:
I absolutely love this filter! I love that it doesn't change very many colors. I just went to edit it for the first time and I saw how well laid out you made it.

I did find a slight bug in it. The quality section that is commented out is too low in the script. I uncommented it and it didn't work because of the things above that I hid. I moved the quality section to right above all of the items and it worked like a charm.

I think the warbands section will have the exact same problem.

That's intentional and a question of how valuable you rate different things. For example if you would move the Warbands section before the progression section, you would not see Helmets, Gloves and Boots during leveling.

The next version will rearrange a couple of things, for example the chance and RGB sections will take precedence over the progression and possibly the white/magic endgame section.

---

As a small sneak preview, this is going to be the new "High Itemlevel Rare" section. I haven't decided on a bordercolor for the higher itemlevel ones yet, so in that file they still have the same color as the 77+ stuff.

I'm also restructuring the leveling section, which hopefully results in a lot less lines while keeping the functionality almost the same.

The Changelog spoiler in the first post also contains the "work in progress" changes that have been implemented and will make it into the next version. I try to keep it updated as I add modifications to my local development version.
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 20, 2015, 6:26:09 AM
I've been trying to get it to hide normal, >i75 jewellery (so any jewellery that is lower than i75) but I can't get it to work (I went to the jewllery section and changed the 68 into 75). I also couldent get it to show ilvl 77+ harbinger bows, or ambushers. I changed "Hide" to "Show" in endgame weapon section for daggers and bow, reloaded the filter but it still didn't show those bases. Why would the amount of sockets in high ilvl bases matter anyway? it should always show T1 i77+ bases imo, or have an option to enable them. Any help mucho appreciado.
"
thevdende wrote:
I've been trying to get it to hide normal, >i75 jewellery (so any jewellery that is lower than i75) but I can't get it to work (I went to the jewllery section and changed the 68 into 75).

Jewelery:
"Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - Normal 68+" to "Hide #Amulets, Rings, Belts - Normal 68+"
"Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - ~CatchAll" to "Hide #Amulets, Rings, Belts - ~CatchAll"

You would still need to adjust the itemlevel of the blocks above that to 75 for now. The next version will have 75 as a default for white/magic jewelery.

Be aware that you effectively set the "CatchAll" block to hide at the end. I've never tested that, it is not recommended. Double check by putting jewelery on the ground to check it works as you expect.

"
thevdende wrote:

I also couldent get it to show ilvl 77+ harbinger bows, or ambushers. I changed "Hide" to "Show" in endgame weapon section for daggers and bow, reloaded the filter but it still didn't show those bases. Why would the amount of sockets in high ilvl bases matter anyway? it should always show T1 i77+ bases imo, or have an option to enable them. Any help mucho appreciado.

To answer the part about why "sockets matter".

Obviously it's not the sockets themselves that are of interest, it's just we don't have a whole lot of other conditions to reduce the clutter. From experience people are mostly interested in a subset of available bases. So we can either show them all by default and have a screen full of whites again, or reduce the clutter overall and implement options to show specific (or even all of them if you wish) bases.

In your case, change:

"Hide #Gear - LowDisplayReq - Endgame - Weapon - Bows - Harbinger Bow" to "Show #Gear - LowDisplayReq - Endgame - Weapon - Bows - Harbinger Bow"

and

"Hide #Gear - LowDisplayReq - Endgame - Weapon - Daggers - Ambusher" to "Show #Gear - LowDisplayReq - Endgame - Weapon - Daggers - Ambusher"

You find all of these toggles in the custimization section at the beginning of the filter.

There needs to be a tab between "Hide/Show" and "#Gear". The forum will display it as a space I think. Make sure you use the "Replace all" function in your editor as these may occur multiple times. Alternatively you could use Filtration and toggle this on the right side of the GUI in the "Blockview".
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 20, 2015, 8:31:55 AM
Hey Muldini. Great loot filter but I'm just a bit confused on how this loot filter chooses to show and border certain items. Why am I getting only seeing white/rare jewellery and not magic ones? What do the goldish borders around white items mean? In your original post it says "Magic items are shown until two higher tiers of the same item class are available." How would this work for jewellery?
Last edited by GrandMastaPimp on Jul 20, 2015, 9:33:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info