[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all who have been involved to make such an awesome filter.

Great Job!
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH BLAH

My RNG has a 0.0 multiplier
"
Muldini wrote:
"
freykin wrote:
Great filter, really enjoying using it. I do have a question, however. In regards to version 1.0.5, and Warbands:

"Added a Warbands section. Press "Alt" (Highlight items and objects key) to show hidden items. Those that have the potential for a Warbands mod (Helmets, Gloves and Boots) will have a blue border."

I'm not noticing this happening for me. I've been pretty hardcore farming Warbands, and I haven't seen this happen once. If I'm understanding this correctly, when I hold down Alt for highlighting items and objects, potential items should show up with a blue border, correct?

If it's helpful, I can go farm some Warbands and take screenshots of their drops, both with the filter on and disabled.

Thanks again so much for putting this together; it makes the programmer in me deeply satisfied to see something so meticulously maintained, documented, and updated.

If this is not happening (you can test this anywhere, not just after killing a Warband), then redownload the filter. I'm seeing tons of blue bordered helmets, gloves and boots. It is either shown as is (then it's matching in the progression section) or hidden with a blue border (then it's matching the warbands section).

Are you on 1.0.5?

I just cleared out my folder of previous filters, and redownloaded to be sure I have the right one; it's filtering out blue gloves, boots, and helmets still, even if I'm holding down the alt key.

Here's two screenshots, one with no filter, one with the filter on; in both cases, I'm holding down Alt to show hidden items.

Is it possible that I'm misunderstanding how the filter should be working, and that blue pair of boots shouldn't be showing in this case?
What's the name of the file you downloaded? Is it 1.0.5?

Can you make sure that it's actually "Alt" that is configured for "Highlight items and objects" under "Options -> Input"? It doens't look like it displays any hidden items in your second screenshot.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 17, 2015, 1:00:22 PM
It is oftrta_v1.0.5, from the first page of this forum thread.

Edit: I just checked the contents of the filter; should the Warbands section be set to Hide by default, or Show? If it's supposed to be set to Hide by default, then I just missed that and should've turned it on. Here's what the Warbands section contains on the one I just downloaded:

"
#Warbands
Hide #Warbands
Rarity Magic
Class "Helmets" "Gloves" "Boots"
SetBorderColor 136 136 255
SetFontSize 28

How this is currently functioning on my end is that no magic helmets, gloves, or boots are showing, even with my holding down Alt. Is is possible something's being super weird in my install, and Alt isn't showing things it's supposed to with the loot filters? A ton of items are hidden even when I hold down Alt.

Edit 2: Just checked, it is set to Alt. I've tried toggling with Z as well, and that's not showing anything either. What's weird is if I have no filter on, Alt and Z work as intended.

Edit 3: How bizarre! I just rebound it to Alt, and it's now working correctly; even though the key was bound to Alt in the first place.

Edit 4: I figured it out! If you have Always Highlight turned off, when things are set to hide, they are always hidden, even when you hold down Alt or toggle Z. Man, I wonder how much I've been missing out on due to this; I've been using this filter since Act 3 normal, and am now on Act 4 Merciless.

This seems potentially like a bug, so I'm going to go submit it; I would expect holding down Alt to show everything, filter or not.
Last edited by freykin on Jul 17, 2015, 1:06:03 PM
So that seems to be the issue. Alt should show all the items, even those that are hidden.

Maybe try resetting the config to default? I'm out of ideas otherwise.

/edit: Okay so it works now, great :)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 17, 2015, 1:05:38 PM
A thing that might be missing ( from having a quick look in Filtration ) is a "Best bases for low level dueling" toggle.

Also maybe the two higher tier divination card rules should play a sound when they drop.

Great filter so far though. Liking it a lot!
"
Muldini wrote:
"
Wouldn't separating items that could be chanced inside Zana to those outside make more sense?

I think that's a little over board. Having said that I'd also like to mention that noone should take any of the highlights (especially those related to the chance and craft section) as absolute.

In fact I plan on getting feedback for most sections in the coming days as I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts about bases and so on. That will be another post though, since thisone seems to be getting long enough again :)

I disagree, just a small color change would suffice.

"
Vods wrote:
A thing that might be missing ( from having a quick look in Filtration ) is a "Best bases for low level dueling" toggle.

Also maybe the two higher tier divination card rules should play a sound when they drop.

Great filter so far though. Liking it a lot!

Both nice ideas, do you by chance know which bases that would be? I'll add a sound to the Divination Cards. Thanks!

"

I disagree, just a small color change would suffice.

That's from the knowledge that you know where the different color comes from. As it stands I get asked what the unique border is for roughly 5 times per day already. Introducing another would lead to even more confusion where I thought would be none at all.

I'll see if it would be a possibility to have a different theme tag for those two items, that would allow you and others to use Filtration to create their own theme, which can easily be reapplied to new versions of the filter.
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 18, 2015, 4:01:59 AM
This filtering out Chromatic orb items while doing maps?

(normal items)
Last edited by Moksu on Jul 18, 2015, 10:11:10 AM
I sadly don't have a list of those bases. PM Greendude, he has one for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info