[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
Muldini wrote:
I'll be playing this league and post an update tomorrow afternoon (EU time).

The current version is most likely outdated and not suitable for launch. I'd use something else until tomorrow afternoon.

YESSS! WOHOOO!
"

The current version is most likely outdated and not suitable for launch. I'd use something else until tomorrow afternoon.

YES! LOVE YOU SO MUTCH! BEST FILTER! WELCOME BACK!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
"
Muldini wrote:

You have just saved this league for me.
If I can't use your loot filter, it'd rather play without one :D
First pass is online. Please let me know if you encounter anything unusual.

I'll post another update in the coming days.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Oct 27, 2021, 5:08:29 PM
Love the filter. The only one I use, honestly.

If there's a chance you're still maintaining at all I'd love to suggest hiding corrupted rares as a general rule at least on high+, they are almost always worthless and driving me particularly nuts this league.

Either way thanks for the work the last few years.
I made my own version this year, you can check my filters. It's not hard to maintain your own and customize it to your needs. I will try to keep mine up to date, I'm not a professional filter maker though.
The god is still alive!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
I've updated the filters to work with 3.17 in my profile. They should do the job for now.

I've updated my filters to support the new influenced implicits, but I will not maintain them anymore. It's too much work without some sort of tool.
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Feb 17, 2022, 9:46:38 PM
Have always used this filter hope it gets an update. I have been gone for a few years. Thanks for the great filter even if it doesnt get update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info