[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Been using this filter since pretty much day 1.

Thank you for all the work and dedication - I truly enjoyed it and made my game experience a better and nice one.

Best of luck in your next endeavours.
Been using this for ages. Pretty bummed you won't be updating anymore, but it's understandable.

Now I have to scramble to find a non-hideous filter to use.
man i am sad that no more support for this filter. can i like pay for this filter support or something ??
I've updated the filter over the weekend and uploaded it. I still consider it unmaintained since it wasn't planned to start this league.

Appreciate all your kind words!
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Good news to hear!
Where did you uploaded? The ones we follow from you are not updated.

Since i dont like any filters around, i took the Highish version from Ritual and added the new map frags and currency myself, i dont know how to add new lines for the bases, etc. I just went on the currency stuff like "Chaos Orb" and added "Veiled Chaos Orb". On map frags "Unscribed Ultimatum" and switched the old reliquary key with the new Vaal one.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Apr 20, 2021, 9:22:29 AM
The subscription ones have been updated as well now. Thanks for the hint :)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Apr 20, 2021, 2:41:44 PM
Sorry to bother, but it says on the txt files version 4.7, maybe you uploaded the old versions by mistake? Cant seen to find the new stuff on the updated versions.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
What's the Blight filter?
livejamie
"
Muldini wrote:
I've updated the filter over the weekend and uploaded it. I still consider it unmaintained since it wasn't planned to start this league.

Appreciate all your kind words!

Thanks a lot! You made my day :)
Best filter ever, i am using it for years.
Last edited by karmasopa on Apr 21, 2021, 9:53:42 AM
Thanks a lot, I tried Neversink as a replacement and it's all messed up and horrible imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info