Path of Exile Russia/CIS Enters Open Beta!

I'm not sold on the names, but then, I never play in Russian. The voices, though, they are great, and it sounds more authentic at times.

Yes, I know Russian.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Doesn't this things segregate the community in the future?
I would rather prefer to have all russians players with us in same server, just with a different language option thjan separate ones with different characters names and the like.

Really changing some NPC names??

I think these language disgregations are the worse thing possible happenning ever to PoE.

Could even be its dead in the future.

Garena is worst idea ever, I dont like what you did with the resources given with our money.
This could be the worst idea by GGG since PoE comes.

How easy would be to just translate the texts and put a language option in the main game??? That would be absolutely perfect, but you just messed up the servers and community, and the integrity of the future of the game, imho.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on May 1, 2015, 10:43:02 AM
I don't know much about the translation side of things, but those cinematics are pretty cool.

The gears leading up to the emergence of the Act 2 end boss is badass.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
And soon a new endless race named get back Ukraine.
Aaaaaand that's why I'll never go to garena servers :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Those videos are amazing.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Valmar wrote:
Doesn't this things segregate the community in the future?
I would rather prefer to have all russians players with us in same server, just with a different language option thjan separate ones with different characters names and the like.

Really changing some NPC names??

I think these language disgregations are the worse thing possible happenning ever to PoE.

Could even be its dead in the future.

Garena is worst idea ever, I dont like what you did with the resources given with our money.
This could be the worst idea by GGG since PoE comes.

How easy would be to just translate the texts and put a language option in the main game??? That would be absolutely perfect, but you just messed up the servers and community, and the integrity of the future of the game, imho.

This.
Hateful post.
I remember the time when cinematics were out of reach for GGG.. sign of success right there.
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
"
Sunflow wrote:
I remember the time when cinematics were out of reach for GGG.. sign of success right there.
I thought it was garena's cinematics. Am I wrong?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Sunflow wrote:
I thought it was garena's cinematics. Am I wrong?

Well.. Idk, I assumed that GGG funded for them since they are quite expensive, but i've been wrong before.

If that's the case, I really hope GGG buys copyrights to include them in all awakening releases.
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info