Path of Exile Russia/CIS Enters Open Beta!

Russian language reservations :(
IGN: MCbl4
Last edited by masyan on May 1, 2015, 8:36:13 AM
"
Kellog wrote:
He's referring to Garena Russian beta, not the Beta for Act 4.
But it is just started today, how could they submit "many" bugs and why would they expect them to be fixed in first day then?..
"
Karamzin wrote:
What I can't understand is for what reason they have changed NPC names? Not saying about classes (exact translation for Scion doesn't sound really mean in russian, and there is some point in changing Duelist to (literally) Gladiator (yet Shadow to Bandit is actual loss)), but what about Vorici to (translit.) Fotis, Tarkleigh to Taracty, Vagan to Vilmar, Elreon to Elpidon, Alira to Antiopa?! "Russification" (Helena to Elena, Grigor to Grigory) is sort of in fashion now, so there isn't much to say about.

And Fairgraves to Mogillan?! WHAT?!

Changing Silvermoon to Lunosvet ("Moonlight") was stupid, but that is just ridiculous.
You forgot about Shavronne that became "Shcolastia from Umbra". Epic translation, Garena, just e-p-i-c.
CGIs are cool though :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on May 1, 2015, 8:41:43 AM
Most of the voice actors (and actresses) were pretty spot on in their deliveries. Even though I couldn't understand but a single word (Kaom), I could usually tell who, or what, was talking without looking at the screen.

Also really liked the Act II CG video, how they used the gears as part of the Dark Altar.
The teasers are such a Kreygasm!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Russian translate - awful... Nothing in common with the original
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
My Lord, why it was necessary to translate the names so brutally? From my eyes and ears are literally oozing blood, when I saw and heard. Why so it was necessary to mock the names? This is simply epic FAIL, how Elreon could turn into Elpidon? Vorici into Fotis? Vagan into Wilmar? WTF??? You can not imagine how it looks ridiculous and absurd for the Russian-speaking person. Please do not translate the names, leave them as the original. Please...
Last edited by Regtrag on May 1, 2015, 9:08:49 AM
what about wine + garena?
sdrastvuitje, drusja!!1
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Less random moonspeak in chats,can't say i am not excited.
No rest for the wicked.
Does this realm include act 4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info